Originating from an alternate reality where fantasy and sci-fi technology are intertwined, there existed a young, mute elf-like human named Jak who found himself involved in various misadventures throughout his early childhood, spending many of them with his best friend, Daxter.
But when the duo ventured off to the forbidden 'Misty Island' in spite of the ancient sage Samos's warnings, they uncovered a growing army of creatures known as Lurkers by two corrupt elf leaders residing there, which threatened to take over their world if they weren't swiftly stopped.
Doing what they could to escape the island while defending themselves from Lurkers which spotted them, Daxter would be accidentally knocked back from a nearby explosion into a pool of deadly 'Dark Eco' to Jak's unsaid horror, shot back out of it as a weasel/otter hybrid being called an ottsel.
Confronting Samos about what they learned, Jak would get to work in learning how to properly utilize his rare ability to channel different forms of eco (the very lifeforce of their world), as he and Daxter began their first adventure with Samos and his intelligent mechanic daughter Keira, in their quest to find out what has become of the other Eco Sages and hopefully find a way to revert Daxter back to normal.
However, it never turns out that easy as the group eventually discovered to their dismay that the Dark Eco Sage, Gol, was the leader of the Lurkers alongside his older researcher sister, Maia (the two of them having kidnapped the Eco Sages for their own twisted ends).
Venturing to their heavily guarded citadel in spite of major setbacks for Daxter, Jak gradually saved the Eco Sages from imprisonment and fought Gol and Maia to a standstill, finishing the two villains off for good with a powerful projectile of ancient Light Eco spawned during the fight, using the many Power Cell artifacts collected on their journey to uncover a mysterious rift transport and gate behind the long abandoned door.
This would in the end however, lead the duo, Samos and Keira to be unknowingly transported a century through time to a much more dystopian colony known as Haven City.
Separated from their friends, Jak and Daxter would be suddenly confronted by red armor clad 'Krimzon Guards', Daxter fleeing and promising he'll save Jak somehow as the young man became imprisoned and tortured for two years with Dark Eco injections as part of the devious Baron Praxis's plan to create an army of supersoldiers against the far more deadly 'Metal Head' race.
Fortunately saved by Daxter before he could be disposed of as a perceived failure, Jak discovered he could finally talk audibly and channel portions of Dark Eco to access a more powerful form, its abilities proving useful in his quest for revenge against Baron Praxis and the Metal Heads, struggling to maintain a moral balance between right and wrong as Daxter did what he could to keep his conflicted best friend on the right path in his own way.
Eventually coming out on top once again and ensuring the time loop of events would continue to flow on correctly, Jak and Daxter would continue to fight the good fight as they worked together with their many new allies to bring Haven City back from the corruptive state that the Baron had left it in prior to his death, in spite of being initially exiled for his misinterpreted involvement in the Metal Heads' invasion of Haven City.
Gaining access to the ancient light eco anew in a more permanent fashion upon accessing ancient Precursor temples among the vast deserts of 'The Wasteland', Jak's emotional sense of self at last became more centered as the pure light energies complimented the volatile & unstable darker ones within his body, as the demolition duo fought to destroy the remnants of Metal Head forces alongside the newly risen Dark 'Maker' Precursors and rogue collective of KG Deathbots, discovering to their surprise that the mysterious Precursors were in actuality, different shaped Ottsels much like Daxter.
Greatly disappointed by the revelation but doing what they could to save their planet from complete destruction at the hands of the Dark Makers with the surviving Precursors' help, Jak and Daxter ultimately succeeded for a third time and brought long-term peace to their world, relishing in the moment as life finally seemed to settle down.
Yet things are never quiet for too long as Jak and Daxter would soon find out to their dismay as mysterious dimensional tears started to appear throughout the greater multiverse as a nasty byproduct of future events on a very different world entirely.
Knowing then that he had to face the threat head-on no matter what ends up happening, Jak bravely walked toward the tear with his trusty Morph gun drawn.
Refusing to let Jak go alone in spite of being terrified internally of what potentially lay on the other side, Daxter clung tightly to Jak's shoulder armor plate as Jak ran through the tear and knew no more, as it quickly sealed up behind them...
-5 powers, 4 boosts and an Xtreme
-3 hex-edited skins, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using a combination of ripped and archived audio of Mike Erwin and Max Casella's voices
-Uses assigned number #95 (will clash with Longshot, Blastaar and Mortal Kombat's Stryker in mannequin).
DISCLAIMER: This mod uses 24 seconds of music from the original Jak and Daxter trilogy composed by Josh Mancell. I take no credit for the use of it.
-Official models for Jak himself from Jak 3 on PS2 or PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Jak 3, Dark Jak and Light Jak). Using Dark Elf skins from MUA1 and a Danger X-Men skin as placeholders in the meantime
-A bolton model for Daxter based off his model from Jak 3 where he's wearing pants (intended to be placed on Jak's right shoulder).
-A mannequin (preferably after an official Jak 3 skin has been converted).
1. Red Eco Uppercut: Channelling Red Eco to enhance his base strength temporarily, Jak performs a powerful uppercut that deals physical damage as struck foes are sent flying into the air from the blow.
2. Yellow Eco Fireballs: Channelling Yellow Eco, Jak generates yellow energy fireballs from his hands, rapidly launching them as enemies are knocked into the air and dealt energy damage continuously, so long as button continues to be held down.
3. Blaster Assault: Switching his Morph gun to the combat rifle setting, Jak points the Blaster in front of him, proceeding to fire so long as button is held down. Allows movement and strafing options.
4. Vulcan Barrage: Switching his Morph gun to the minigun setting, Jak points the Vulcan Fury in front of him, continuously firing at enemies and dealing physical damage (so long as button is held down).
5. Peaceful Finish: Switching his Morph gun to the missile launcher setting, Jak carefully positions the Peace Maker before firing a homing projectile, dealing electric damage with a 50% chance for an instant kill!
6. (Boost) Blue Eco Speed: Jak channels blue eco to enhance his overall movement and combat speed temporarily.
7. (Boost) Flash Freeze: Jak transforms into Light Jak and claps his hands together as time slows down for everything but himself and his allies for 20 seconds, allowing them to react to events much more quickly as he simultaneously heals the wounds of entire team.
8. (Boost) Dark Invisibility: Jak uses his Dark Eco powers to render himself and his allies completely invisible for a time, raising chances of critical hits for entire team whilst stunning enemies hit by critical attacks.
9. (Boost) Dark Giant: Jak transforms into his dark eco form for a full minute, increasing to the size of a giant while being completely invulnerable as purple lightning generates from his body, knocking back and damaging enemies stupid enough to get close.
10. (Xtreme) Dark Bomb: Jak taps into his dark eco power without needing to transform as he leaps into the air and pounds his fist into the ground, generating a powerful, large-radius shockwave of dark eco energy that deals heavy electric damage as surviving enemies are knocked back from the blow.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, loading screen, icons etc
Aventureiromax- Terminator minigun used in place of Vulcan Fury
jhood93- Repurposed Storm booster effects for Dark Jak lightning
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2oo8byonwcxlirp/Jak_%2526_Daxter_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file