Marvel Chaos Assets

Started by Enigma, September 12, 2022, 12:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 12, 2022, 12:20PM Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 05:48PM by Enigma
Marvel Chaos Assets v1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ap7dip44s7jtvul/Marvel_Chaos_Assets.7z/file

(Please credit me if you use these)

These are the audio files from the cancelled EA Chicago game Marvel Chaos.

Included are audio for the following characters:
Captain America (voiced by Steve Blum)
Dark Phoenix (voiced by Tricia Helfer)
Juggernaut
Thor (only character with no grunts)
Hulk (grunts only)

Besides this, power sounds for all those characters as well as Doctor Doom are included.

There are also full audio sets for 23 civilian NPCs and there are many varied accents among them.
These are surprisingly robust and could work for voicepacks.

Only Captain America and Dark Phoenix's voice actors has been identified.
If anyone thinks they recognize the other actors, please let me know so that we can credit them properly.

Also, I'd like to mention that when I had posted about this before on Discord, Enchlore had suggested that Steve Blum's Captain America audio would be better suited for a US Agent voicepack, which I'd like to second.

I've also included the font files. There are some fun Marvel comic book-style fonts there.
I haven't included the music files because they all seem to be ill-fitting placeholders from various movies as far as I can tell.
I also didn't include any skin textures or graphical elements or anything, but if you want any of them, or any other assets from this game, let me know.

Credits:
Hannah - identifying Dark Phoenix's voice actor

September 22, 2023, 05:48PM #1 Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 05:50PM by Enigma
Hannah has been able to identify Dark Phoenix's voice actor from the cancelled game Marvel Chaos as being Tricia Helfer.
I've updated the thread to reflect this.
The readme in the download hasn't been updated because I didn't want to have to reupload the entire file just to change the readme.