Enigma's Arachne Mod

Started by Enigma, August 31, 2024, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 31, 2024, 04:57PM Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 12:54PM by Enigma
Enigma's Arachne Mod v1.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pglfDVcyGiEbgEGWGcJqeuPmPWhcY0zA/view?usp=sharing

This is my Arachne mod. By default, Raven combined Spider-Woman and Arachne together for MUA1. I've separated out, overhauled, and expanded the Arachne parts into a separate character. This mod contains the following:

Sounds:
*I created a voicepack using Arachne's voiced lines from Marvel Heroes voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessey.
-I've also used some of the same actor's lines as Wasp from Marvel Heroes.
-I used grunts and more lines taken from the same actor's role as Wasp in Disney Infinity.
-She has 1 Banter line with Colossus, 1 with Deadpool, and 3 with Iron Man.
*Psi-Web Ball uses Spider-Man's Web Ball power sound and Web impact sound from the Raimi Spider-Man 1 game.
*Spider Snare uses 1 of Spider-Man's power sounds from the Raimi Spider-Man 1 game.
*Web Swinging randomly picks from among the 3 Web Swinging sounds from the Xbox version of Ultimate Spider-Man.
*Leg Sweep uses a power sound from the Xbox version of Ultimate Spider-Man.
*Psi-Web Wallop uses 2 of Spider-Man's power sounds from the PS2 version of the Raimi Spider-Man 3 game.
*Psi-Web Guardian uses 1 of 1 of Spider-Man's power sounds from the Raimi Spider-Man 1 game and the same impact sound as Psi-Web Wallop.
*Spider Speed uses 1 of Arachne's Marvel Super Hero Squad Online power sounds.
*Psionic Vibrations uses 1 of Invisible Woman's Marvel Heroes power sounds.
*Psi-Web Barrage uses 2 of Spider-Man's power sounds from the Raimi Spider-Man 1 game and 1 of that game's generic impact sounds.
*Psionic Cloak uses 1 of Invisible Woman's Marvel Heroes power sounds.

Powers:
*She uses Spider-Man's MUA1 Prototype skeleton.
-I've removed his unique melee animations.
-She uses the in-game idle from her fightstyle.
-I've picked out a menu idle animation.
*She uses the finesse fightstyle.
*She can double jump, might, grab, block, and is immune to Mental damage.
*For all powers I've taken from Spider-Woman from MUA1, I've recoded them to work in XML2 and added in missing AI coding and combotext where necessary.
*I've chosen new power requirements.
*I used Spider-Woman's Spider's Blood power and made the following changes:
-It now homes in on the enemy you've targeted then randomly bounces around and can hit other enemies.
-It now does Mental damage.
-It now always stuns enemies.
-The number of balls now levels up.
-I renamed it Psi-Web Balls.
*I used Spider-Woman's Ensnare power and made the following changes:
-It now does Mental damage.
-I've renamed it to Spider Snare, which appears to be the developers' unused originally intended name for it.
*I gave her the Regeneration passive and created 3 new passives.
*I created the following new powers: Leg Sweep, Web Swinging, Psi-Web Wallop, Psi-Web Guardian, Spider Speed, Psionic Vibrations, Psi-Web Barrage, Psionic Cloak

Visuals:
*She uses my improved version of Spider-Woman's Arachne Original MUA1 PS2 skin.
-I fixed issues with the model.
-I removed the web wings, since she doesn't have them in the comics.
-By default the texture is pretty inaccurate to Raven's own color concept art, which looks exactly like she does in the comics. I modified the texture to be as close as possible to Raven's own color concept art, which looks exactly like she does in the comics.
-I've Cel Shaded the model.
*I've made a conversation hud for her Original skin, as well as a character select portrait, using Raven's color concept art, which I AI Upscaled.
*She has Spider-Woman's Spider-Girl MUA1 PS2 skin because Spider-Girl fits Arachne's powers better than Spider-Woman's.
-I made an XML2-style hud and a 3D head.
*I made a loading screen using a higher quality version of Arachne's Marvel Masterpieces trading card.
*I made icons by using BaconWizard17's higher quality version of the XML2 Regeneration icon and recoloring and modifying icons he made for the following characters: Dark Phoenix, Magma, Psylocke, and X-Man.
-I also used 2 of Black Widow's MUA1 PSP icons, which I ripped, AI Upscaled and Denoised, removed the colored backgrounds from, recolored and modifyed.
*Spider Snare uses 4 of its MUA1 PS2 effects. I've recolored them pink because that's what color Arachne's webs are in the comics.
*Psi-Web Balls uses recolored and modified versions of 2 of its MUA1 PS2 effects and the same ball projectile effect Spider Snare uses.
*Psionic Combat uses an effect I created.
*Leg Sweep uses the same effect as Psionic Combat.
*Web Swinging uses an effect I made.
*Psi-Web Wallop uses the same effects that Psi-Web Balls does.
*Psi-Web Guardian uses a guardian effect I created and the same Psi-Web ball and impact effects Psi-Wel Balls does.
*Spider Speed use an effect I made.
*Psionic Vibrations uses a recolored version of Spider-Man's MUA1 Web Shield effect (which I didn't use in my Spider-Man mod).
*Psi-Web Barrage uses effects I made.
*Psionic Cloak uses effects I made.

Bonuses:
*Menu Breaks
-I picked out Menu Breaks.
*Alternate Web Swinging Effect:
-This is a recolored version of Spider-Man's MUA1 Prototype Web Swinging effect.
*Alternate Character Select Portraits:
-Omega Flight: An alternate character select portrait I made for my Omega Flight skin.
*Alternate Conversation Huds:
-MUA1 Style Huds: Spider-Girl's default MUA1 hud as well as MUA1-style huds I made for her Original and Omega Flight skins.
*Non-Cel Shaded Skins:
-Non-Cel Shaded versions of her Original and Omega Flight skins.

Skin List:
-Skin: Original (Me) (17710)
-Skin_Astonishing: Omega Flight (Me) (17711)
-Skin_AOA:
-Skin_60s:
-Skin_70s:
-Skin_WeaponX:
-Skin_Future: Spider-Girl (MUA1 PS2) (17716)
-Skin_Winter:
-Skin_Civilian:

Credits:
*BaconWizard17: higher quality Regeneration icon; Dark Phoenix, Magma, Psylocke, and X-Man's icons
*Dorpond: Ripped Marvel Super Hero Squad Online power sounds
*nodoubt_jr: I used some coding from their XML2 Spider-Woman mod in order to get Spider Snare working properly[/size]

Changelog:
Spoiler
*v1.1:
-Fixed levelup issue with Psionic Vibrations.