Menu

Enigma's Sauron Mod

Started by Enigma, September 29, 2024, 02:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
:sauron: Enigma's Sauron Mod v1.0 :sauron:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AL8NrTJK0QkTbLamhYi9PdJ5zzpl9YCN/view?usp=sharing

This is my Sauron mod. It contains the following:

Sounds:
*I made a voicepack using his XML2 NPC boss lines and grunts as well as more lines taken from his XML2 NPC conversation lines, all voiced by John Kassir.
*Wings of Death uses 2 of its XML2 NPC power sounds and 1 of Psylocke's Marvel Heroes power sounds.
*Reptilian Roar uses 1 of its XML2 NPC power sounds.
*Triassic Crunch randomly picks from among 3 of the Indominous Rex's bite sounds from Lego Jurassic World.
*Swooping Kick uses 1 of the Pteradon's wing flap sounds from Lego Jurassic World and 1 of Lady Deathstrike's kick sounds from X2 Wolverine's Revenge.
*Savage Flames uses 2 of Human Torch's Marvel Heroes power sounds.
*Savage Terror randomly picks from between 2 of the Pteradon's power sounds from Lego Jurassic World.
*The following powers use Wizard's MUA2 PC power sounds: Lifeforce Revitalization, Hypnotic Waves (which randomly picks from among the 3 variant power sounds that 1 of his powers has)
*Mass Hypnosis uses 1 of the Pteradon's wing flap sounds from Lego Jurassic World and 1 of Wizard's MUA1 PC power sounds.
*Hypnotic Cloak uses 1 of Nanite Nick Fury's power sounds from MUA2 PC.

Powers:
*He is immune to Mental damage, has block, grab, and might.
*He has the wrestling fightstyle.
*He uses his XML2 NPC skeleton.
-His unique melee animations are now instead used for new powers I've created.
*For all powers I've used from his XML2 NPC version, I've added names, descriptions, combo text, AI, and balanced them.
*He has his XML2 NPC power1, which I've named Wings of Death.
-It now has a chance to cause a Deadly Strike.
-The bolts now explode on contact.
-It can now hit enemies on the ground.
*He has his XML2 NPC power2, which I've named Reptilian Roar.
-It no longer does knockback.
-It now has a chance to convert enemies who explode when the conversion ends.
*I've used the animations that his XML2 NPC version uses for unique melee attacks for the following new powers: Triassic Crunch, Swooping Kick
-Triassic Crunch is based off of a power from edward's Sauron mod.
*I made the following new powers: Savage Flames, Savage Terror, Hypnotic Cloak
*I made 3 passives, Hypnotic Interference, Master of the Savage Land, and Lifeforce Harvester.

Visuals:
*Includes a higher quality version of his XML2 loading screen that I remade using a higher quality source which I edited to remove the XML2 logo that was on it and then AI Upscaled it.
-Numbering is changed to match the Ultimate Patch changing numbering of boss loading screens from XX03 to XX01.
*I made 2 skins for him:
-1 is an improved version of his default XML2 skin that I made various fixes to the model and texture for the skin and 3D head, redid the Cel Shading, and AI Upscaled his XML2 hud and painted in various fixes to it.
-The other skin is my version of Sauron's unused alternate XML2 skin which is featured on his loading screen. I made a new hud that uses art from my version of his loading screen.
*He uses AI Upscaled versions of the icons from edward's Sauron mod.
*Wings of Death uses its XML2 NPC effects.
*Reptilian Roar uses its XML2 NPC effect.
*Triassic Crunch uses the same impact effect I used for Wings of Death
*Swooping Kick uses the effect Sauron's XML2 NPC version uses for his unique melee heavy attack.
*Savage Flames uses a recolored version of the same impact effect I used for Wings of Death and a power effect I created.
*Savage Terror, Lifeforce Revitalization, Hypnotic Waves, and Hypnotic Cloak use effects I made.
*Mass Hypnosis uses the same effects Wings of Death does.

Credits:
*edward: icons, Triassic Crunch power name and idea, Mass Hypnosis idea

I can't stop smiling 😀