Most disappointing Characters

Started by jonchang, January 03, 2008, 10:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic

July 28, 2009, 08:44PM #31 Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 08:52PM by Unknown
I argree with phoenix Cyclops, Sabretooth, Pyro, Professor X, Colossus and I believe Ironman were all crap, that's right CRAP!

I think they should have Ms. Marvel instead of Professor X and Professor X instead of Ironman. Instead of unlocking Ironman's armour you unlock portals to an alternate time line where Professor X was the host of the Phoenix and Chuck had Jean Greys powers or something like that.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Nah. We have a Jean we don't need the the Professor to have them. Its one thing if it is Phoenix though.

I agree with marvelfan12345, everything is set without the Professor comming around because he was just to underdeveloped in the game until his mod was created.  The mod made him look a whole lot better.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Sorry what?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Let me clarify.  Professor X was underdeveloped in this game and should have had a wider range of abilities besides the ones that were givin to him in the game.  WHoever made the Professor X mod(sorry I dont remember who but great job), did a better job on developing him.  Without that, he was just another regular.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Professor X is the worst character like silver surfer in MUA. They are like the same watch:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------                      
Character:    |      Silver Surfer         |           Professor X       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Costumes:  | 4 costumes the same,|2 cos. New X-Men and |
                   | Unless have mod        |   Astral Plane(XML1)   |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powers:       | 8 boring powers                      |   5-7 Weak powers                  |
              |                       |                     |

(NOT COMPLETE!)

Silversurfer wasn't that awful. I found him quite great to play as and he was one of my favourite characters.
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

neither did I. I actually enjoyed havnig him on my squad becaus he did an amazing amount of damage.

I just didn't like his costumes and extreme they were a bit lame...

Silver Surfer the worst character? Really? He was the most powerful. Powers surge just killed everything insight. And he was still underpowered in my op. But more powerful than any other characters in MUA.

He was always on my team

And unlocking him took me a whole 10 weeks, playing the game 3 times, serval costumes didn't work, he wasn't worth the trouble of getting in the end.

August 10, 2009, 01:26AM #43 Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:18AM by ThePhoenix
I just used unlock all characters code when I first played MUA... It's much simpler.. But now I play without codes.

BUT we are getting off-topic, again. So I still think Prof. x, Pyro, Colossus, Ironman and Sabretooth are a bit lame. Though I have played more with Cyke now and I have found him quite good actually.
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I just hate some of Cyke's moves. Like Radiation beam. Please. The makers of VV said they won't include characters with bland powers who can only do one thing and I believe they are referring to Cyclops as all he really does is fire optic beams. MUA Cyke's powers should really be transferred to XMLII's Cyclops.