Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've downloaded all of the episodes. You can find them on megavideo.

Season 2 will be focused on AoA. At least, that's what I've read on a site, can't remember where XD

I've read that too :) I hope Deadpool will have his mask (sadly, in AoA, he doesn't have a mask, but I still hope :) )

Well yeah, I got that by the last episode :P  However, I think it will be like the first season.  Xavier will be giving the X-Men tips from the future "Age of Apocalypse", and the regular action will be in the present, i.e. trying to prevent that from happening.  Just like the first season where the future was completely taken over by sentinels and focused on trying to prevent the "doomsday" from happening, the second will probably follow suit and try to prevent the rise of Apocalypse.  As such, the season ending will probably result in a big confrontation between the X-Men and Apocalypse in the present, and at the same time in the future.  I'm sure the X-Men will prevail, Charles will say "good job X-men you've prevented the rise of Apocalypse, but a new threat has emerged" thus leading to something else for season 3.

The season won't completely take place in the AoA, just showing flashes from Charles' experiences in the future and relaying it to the X-Men in the present, where they will be doing their thing as always to try to prevent the future.  I believe that will make the most sense.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on October 15, 2009, 01:20PM
Well yeah, I got that by the last episode :P  However, I think it will be like the first season.  Xavier will be giving the X-Men tips from the future "Age of Apocalypse", and the regular action will be in the present, i.e. trying to prevent that from happening.  Just like the first season where the future was completely taken over by sentinels and focused on trying to prevent the "doomsday" from happening, the second will probably follow suit and try to prevent the rise of Apocalypse.  As such, the season ending will probably result in a big confrontation between the X-Men and Apocalypse in the present, and at the same time in the future.  I'm sure the X-Men will prevail, Charles will say "good job X-men you've prevented the rise of Apocalypse, but a new threat has emerged" thus leading to something else for season 3.

Exactly what I was thinking

do you guys think we should expect to see Legion? after all, he's the one who started the whole AoA reality.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I still havent watched this past the Spiral/Nightcrawler/Pixie episode, i feel like a bad X-Men fan :( . Im guessing it gets better after this, cause so far i like that its updated but it didnt really capture my attention.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 15, 2009, 01:27PM
do you guys think we should expect to see Legion? after all, he's the one who started the whole AoA reality.

I'm not sure.  He originally started the AoA reality by killing Charles.  In the show, he is alive in both the present and future.  So if he is there, he would have to play a different role in the storyline than killing Charles.  I'm also not sure that Magneto would really take over the X-Men.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I don't see Magneto and Legion having much to do with AOA. Most likely just Sinister used the Grey-Summer Bloodline to help get Apocalypse in power somehow.

Well, this is what I think aswell.

Can't wait to see, when Sinister betrays Apocalypse, as usual :D

I wonder when will they finish with season 2.

I really enjoyed this series.   My son and I watch it together :)  I can't wait for season 2 to come out.

At first, I didn't really like the series.  But after a while, it started to grow on me and now I can't wait for the next season :)

I just started watching this series in order and through the first five episodes I'm enjoying it very much.  As someone approaching 40 I just can't get into a series like X-men Evolution.  I like the lineup and the art style and the stories are well written.

Is the young mutant that Wolverine catches with the collar Magma?  I don't remember hearing a name during the epsisode but she resembles the character you save in the intro levels of X-men Legends.