Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wanda, Emma, Iceman and Shadowcat all sounded exactly how I thought they would and should.

About that thing about the BBC supposedly cutting things out, are you sure it wasn't just because the BBC doesn't have commercial breaks. This would make it seem a lot shorter than it actually is.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

i seriously need to catch up on this cartoon, it sounds really good
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

It is good. I really enjoyed it. The next season looks interesting.

I liked the first season, it was great and everything. I think the next one will be cool too, because one of my favorite enemies are Mr. Sinister and En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse).

March 14, 2009, 04:46PM #79 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:57PM by warmachine300
nodoubt_jr what are you talking about? We were on topic. We were comparing WAX to its predecessors. And this thread is about WAX. Anyway, if you had read my last post b4 you posted yours you'd had seen nowhere man and I already closed our debate.

Now back on track. To Dihan and others. I'm 100% sure they cut the episodes and got it confirmed from another web site.  They've made lots of cuts. Hers a few I remember. During 'Battle Lines' there was a scene where Quicksilver broke Emma's nose which I never saw on the BBC version. Another cut I found was in the final episode where Emma was tied up by Jean, Wolverine comes by and she begs for his help. On the Spanish version Wolverine put his claws up to Emma's throat, that claw scene was missing. Also cuts were made during 'Breakdown' when the X-Men were battling Juggernaut and in 'Guardian Angel' where Wolverine was fighting Arcangel. There are many cuts that I'm still finding as we speak.

You can view alot of the cuts by watching the Spanish version of the show. Though I can't understand spanish, you can see it visually for yourself. If I find anymore, I'll let you know. I'll post up the Spanish link in a little while.

I remember the scene where Quicksilver breaks Emma's nose.

Anyway, it's just typical BBC censorship. I personally wouldn't have put it on the CBBC channel.

March 14, 2009, 05:02PM #81 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 05:13PM by warmachine300
Its is indeed. But censoring a kids show when its already censored is a big shame. I agree with you as well about CBBC not being the right channel. Maybe we'll get a better channel next year for season 2.

But yeah, Whiteking. Episode 4 is one of my personal favorites. I love that fight between Emma and the Shadow King. Others ones for me would have to be 'Backlash', 'Guardian Angel and 'Shade Of Grey. Nothing against Wolverine but I enjoyed the episodes where he had less screen time. Almost forgot Emma taking out Psylocke with just TWO attacks in 'Time Bomb' that was CLASSIC!

March 14, 2009, 05:39PM #82 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 05:44PM by whiteking
Quote from: warmachine300 on March 14, 2009, 04:46PM

Now back on track. To Dihan and others. I'm 100% sure they cut the episodes and got it confirmed from another web site.  They've made lots of cuts. Hers a few I remember. During 'Battle Lines' there was a scene where Quicksilver broke Emma's nose which I never saw on the BBC version. Another cut I found was in the final episode where Emma was tied up by Jean, Wolverine comes by and she begs for his help. On the Spanish version Wolverine put his claws up to Emma's throat, that claw scene was missing. Also cuts were made during 'Breakdown' when the X-Men were battling Juggernaut and in 'Guardian Angel' where Wolverine was fighting Arcangel. There are many cuts that I'm still finding as we speak.

I remember 2 of those scenes, Quiscksilver and the brotherhood attack the xmen and the first to be knocked out was Emma (knocking out the telepaths is always the best tactic ^_^) and when Emma awoke she said that Quicksilver brokes her nose.
Emma was tied by Jean when she discover something about her...(and Scott)... and then when Wolverine appear she ask him for help but him put his claws on her throat.
I don't remember the other two scenes O_o

Quote from: warmachine300 on March 14, 2009, 05:02PM
Maybe we'll get a better channel next year for season 2.

Or wait the DVD release (or Blu-Ray or whatever format they're planing to use)and enjoy the first season with all the scenes and hope you can see the season 2 complete next time:)

Quote from: warmachine300 on March 14, 2009, 05:02PM

Nothing against Wolverine but I enjoyed the episodes where he had less screen time. Almost forgot Emma taking out Psylocke with just TWO attacks in 'Time Bomb' that was CLASSIC!

I know, all the episodes involving Wolverine's past was so boring (weapon x, hulk, silver samurai) the same history in every cartoon, movie and everything of the x men, and yes, Emma was amazing in 'Time Bomb' her battle with Psylocke was so easy, I mean Betsy never had a chance!!! Epic :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah I'm gonna buy the dvd too. I have a feeling they are going to do the same thing they did with the 90's cartoon & the Evolution DVD'S and just release 4 episodes at a time and call it Volume 1 or something. I really hope not. I would much prefer they just release the entire season 1 in one box set.

They did it with Doctor Who, so I assume they'll do it with this. I'll be waiting for the box set.

thank god brazillians don't give a fu*k about censorship =D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

well i think there is a chance emma might return.
because remember when esme shot her and jean put
her diamond pieces back together :]

Quote from: xxoldlacexx on March 22, 2009, 05:11PM
well i think there is a chance emma might return.
because remember when esme shot her and jean put
her diamond pieces back together :]

I really hope that (Crossing fingers) :)
:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

"Emma Frost and the X-Men", she was amazing!

Whiteking your right :]

I'm sure Emma will be back :)
She was done really good in the show.
Does anyone know when the second season will air?
Did they even make any episodes from the second season?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!