Spidey's Character icons (Not sure how to fix banshee...)

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 13, 2008, 06:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 13, 2008, 03:08PM #45 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 03:12PM by the amazing spiderman
yeah, her power is to control the elements, as defined by the greeks or something. basically, fire water air earth.

im ganna redo spideys next unless some1 has a request,like crystal was. if u do bhavee a request post it cuz i only have 7 more trial days of the program im using...:(

maybe ill buy it or i might just get another trial with a different email...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on July 13, 2008, 01:19AM
the water and fire were a pain in the a**! but anyways,yay!i dont know if the back ground is transparent, but ill guess ill find out in a few minutes :P and if it is ill talk to THX and see if he likes it....and if it isnt...ill see if i can go through the frames again and clean that up...or maybe just ask anyways! :D
If you do talk to him about adding it, could you ask about this Longshot one at the same time? Iammingy linked to it in a thread a while ago. If not, it's ok. Thanks.

ok,i will. lol, now i dont have to :P

how about superskrull? or an animated  :venom:, :thing:and  :thor: ?  quasar would be nice....... and we REALLY need a new apoc he looks like a mutant baer!  :apocalypse: o a improved  :panther: would be good........ and a northstar would be apreciated.
not damndibng that u do all of  them just choose what u think is easiest and doo it

July 25, 2008, 09:19PM #49 Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 11:30PM by the amazing spiderman

haha the more the better! i was thinking about animating the tongue in the venom one and i was also already thinking about redoing the thor one. i asked the user "venom" if i could use his superskrull as a base and animate it but that was a couple weeks ago...i think maybe tomorow ill start on north star

ok, here is my first version of northstar:. I most worried about his hair and the white part that is his suit on the bottom...

here is my spiderman:

venom and carnage next ;p

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on July 26, 2008, 09:53AM
here is my spiderman:

Very nice! You are getting better at this. :)
I see that your new icons don't have the white backgrounds anymore. :D

July 27, 2008, 09:31AM #51 Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:36AM by the amazing spiderman
thanks :)! The problem was that i was saving each frame as a jpg then turning them into a gif. The jpg couldn't handle transparency and the end result wasnt transparent.

heres venom so far:. i dont know why there is white by his tongue....

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on July 27, 2008, 09:31AM
thanks :)! The problem was that i was saving each frame as a jpg then turning them into a gif. The jpg couldn't handle transparency and the end result wasnt transparent.

heres venom so far:. i dont know why there is white by his tongue....

Did you delete it? I don't see it anymore...?

no i ddidnt delete it...i still see it

I can't see it either

oh i know! i fixed it!

alright!the white back ground is gone!. but do u guys think the animation is too fast?

ps:i'm still awaiting feedback on north star...can u tell its him? do it look like him at all? does it need to be animated to be recognizable? Should i take away the bottom part that is supposed to look like his out fit? ect...

thanks! i think im going to wait untill i finish carnage and toxin to ask THX if he'll add them to the site. But what i realy need feedback on is northstar. I know almost nothing about this character, so im not sure if my icon suits him...