Fusions

Started by the amazing spiderman, July 25, 2008, 02:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 25, 2008, 02:15PM Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:58AM by the amazing spiderman
Ok, so it has been anounced that instead of extremes we will have fusions in MUA2. It has also been anounced that there will be over 24 characters(thanks Gevth). this thread is for posting what each fusion will be, so it will be a very long list :p. I am going to list 24 characters that will be in the game, so there will be(in the end), 574 fusions. but to make it easy, lets just stick to twenty characters and 200 fusions. Post what fusions you think will be in the game and/or what characters you guess will be in the game and i will put your thoughts on this post(even if that character already has a fusion i will still post your idea, so be creative!)

CHARACTERS

Anounced:

1.Captain America
2.Iron Man
3.Thor
4.Hulk
5.Mr. Fantastic
6.Thing
7.Human Torch
8.Invisible Woman
9.Spider-Man
10.Storm
11.Wolverine
12.Daredevil
13.Green Goblin
14.Venom
15.Luke Cage

My Guess:
16.Captain marvel(b/c he was so popular)
17.Penence(b/c he is part of civil war and thunderbolts[like venom])
18.Ms.Marvel(b/c she is a semi-popular character)
19.Hawk-eye(b/c he is was popular and i think he might be in the upcoming avengers movie)
20.Deadpool(b/c i want him!)

Your Guess:

FUSIONS

Announced:

Thing :thing:/Human Torch :humant:=thing rips out a piece of the ground and torch heats it up. When thing throws it it explodes like a bomb

Invisisble Woman :iwoman:/Iron Man :stark:=invisible woman create a forcefeild which iron man loads up with his beams. Invisible woman then unleashes the energy in the force field creating a bright bomb

Spidey :spiderman:/ironman :stark:=spidey grabs a bunch of enemies with his webs and ironman shoots them with a beam of energy

Dare Devil :daredevil:/Ironman :stark:=Twirling on the floor whilst whipping the enemies around him in a radius, Daredevil sends them all airborne. Iron Man hovers overhead and blasts back down enemies that DD sends up to him

Hulk :hulk_icon:/wolverine  :wolverine:= Hulk spins around with Wolverine in his grasp to gain momentum, and unleashes him in a perfect fastball special strike.

Hulk :hulk_icon:/Dare Devil :daredevil:same as hulk and wolvie's except DD instead of wolverine

Invisible Woman :iwoman:/hulk :hulk_icon:="hamsterball". Invisible woman creates a forcefeild around hulk. while he runs around enemies are crushed under his weight

hulk :hulk_icon:/iron man :stark:=same as torch and thing's

Guesses
torch:humant:/storm:storm:=creates a firery whirlwind(i only think this because of illustration in an article)

iceman :iceman:/storm :storm:=storm creates a cloud and iceman aims his freeze-beam into it. Then giant hail storms down on enimies...or something similar where iceman shoot powers into a cloud

hulk :hulk_icon:/iceman :iceman:=iceman creates an ice-slide while hulk runs around(same as hamster ball)

iceman :iceman:/thing :thing:=same as iceman/hulk

hulk :hulk_icon:/cap :capamer:=maybe hulk throws caps shield while cap controls direction?

mrfantastic :fantastic:/spiderman=spiderman web up a buch of bad guys and swings them into a giant mister fantastic who the compresses the goons!

cage :pman:/storm :storm:=storm electrifies(spelled wrong, made up word, wrong word, or all of the above?lol) cages chain while he either spins around or attacks normally.

torch :humant:/cage :pman:=same as storm/cage but with fire?

venom :venom:/spidey :spidergirl:=venom encases spiderman and forms black suit?

Mr.fantstic :fantastic:/thing :thing:=thing stretches mr.fantastic with his hands and catapolts things at enemies!

mr.fantastic :fantastic:/hulk :hulk_icon:=same as fantastic/thing

PS: Lots of info i got from Midnight Curse's thread, thanks curse :)
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

July 25, 2008, 02:29PM #1 Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 02:35PM by Dihan
Characters: I think they'll be lazy and use what has already been made.

16. Elektra
17. Hawkeye
18. Ms.Marvel
19. Blade
20. Deadpool
21. Dr Strange
22. Moon Knight
23. Black Panther
24. Spider Woman
25. Ghost Rider

Remember how Wolverine and Storm have been members of the Fantastic Four? I wouldn't expect any more mutants past them two.

Fusions:

My guess: every character combination will have a generic fusion based on what their powers type is, for example telekinetic, telepathic, ranged, light melee, heavy melee, energy, fire, electric, blades, wind, radiation, etc.

You may call me pessimistic.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Dihan, Iceman will be in the roster.His powers are unique and they want the whole fire/ice concept.And I am not saying this because Iceman is my favourite character :P .And I do think Cyclops will be in too...We ll see...

I like Iceman a lot too, but I'm not sure... They said over 20 characters so that would presumably be 21-25 characters, any more and they'd have advertised it as "over 25 characters" or "over 30 characters". With 25 characters it's not possible to get all the big names (i.e. everyone in the normal MUA) along with any new characters in.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

You know what would be an awesome fusion?  "Rubber Band Man".  Hulk/Thing picks up Mr. Fantastic and stretches him between his fingers, making a sort of slingshot, then Thing/Hulk will pick up ground objects and use Mr Fan. to fling them. :P

July 26, 2008, 01:36PM #6 Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 01:41PM by SageLuis
fusions instead of extremes hmm hmm i guess i'll miss some extremes :P lol but fusions seems good to me :P by the way i was wondering if the game will let you choose 4 heroes as far as i can see in the videos there's always 2 and i don't know if i coul be limited to only 2 heroes :P lol

Pictures indicate you'll be able to use 4 heroes at the same time, so worry no longer.

I prefer X-tremes, but I will give fusion a chance. I think, however, the fusions will become like what Dihan said. I mean, I loved MUA but you can't say each character's powerlist felt different and original. Just giving a power a different color is not the same as making completely unique and character specific movelists. I fear they will do the same thing with these fusions.

IMO, X-men Legends 2 had the best movelists for each character. 

Wonder if there'll be a super combined Fusion with all four characters...

i dont think they'll do that, too many combinations...oops, i kinda 4got asbout this topic, ill add rubberband man in in just a second...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

October 05, 2008, 06:35AM #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 10:33AM by muafan
My gueses

16.  :cyclops:
17.   :nightcrawler:
18.  radioactive man
19.  :spiderwoman:
20  Songbird
21  :wasp:
22  :quicks:
23 :scarletw:
24  yellowjacket
25  :vision:

I know that neither of them will probably not be in the game but I've got an idea for a fusion power for Emma Frost and Dazzler;
Emma turns into her diamond form then dazzler shoots a beam of light and Emma's body acts like a prism sending the damaging light in all directions.

February 19, 2009, 10:42AM #13 Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:49AM by {:}toxin{:}
my geuss for fusion are
:hulk_icon:& :wolverine: the throw cause you see it already
**  :thing:& :daredevil:same as hulk &wolverine
***  :venom:& :spiderman:they make a giant symnotic web
**** :capamer:& :stark: overheat the sheild and throw it so the lasers go everywhere
*****  :greengoblin:& :spiderman:gobby flies as spidy shoots his webs at a mach pace
******  :thing: or  :hulk_icon: & :humant:or  :stark: rock heating
*******  & :fantastic::hulk_icon:or  :thing:pinball throw
******** :hulk_icon: &  :storm:elctrified floor
*********  :iwoman:& :hulk_icon::or:thing_icon:hamsterball effect
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

The main site has been updated with some character profiles and a 3D picture of Thor and Human Torch's fusion, here's a 2D picture:

Sorry if it's too big or doesn't load fast enough.

Oh, and I'm disappointed it turned out to be a flaming tornado like the Storm/Torch one...