X-Men Legends Problem for PS2

Started by firebird25, July 28, 2008, 08:57AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, for some reason X-Men Legends is much harder then it's sequel. I'm having a problem with that big strong Morlock, I keep having to run away so I won't die. Could give me any tips because I am absolutely terrible at this game.

Who are you using?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

well in the bginning i used wolvie definetly then jean, rogue, and beast, he has great melee attacks. but then everybody dies and it's just wolverine so I go get storm, jubilee(unfortunately), and cyclops. Then Storm and Jubilee die and Cyclops is low on health, so wolverine is pretty much alone again.

Check out GameFAQs. They have detailed rundowns and walkthroughs on the game.

Or just use cheat codes. If XML1 has some. :laugh:

well,i recently found out about a ps2 codebreaker that even has cheats to the very difficult X-Men Legends game. Sorry for the unfinished post, my computer has become such a nightmare.

XML is easier compared to XML2 I think. Back then I used Jean (of course), Storm, Iceman and Cyclops. Try slowing down with Iceman and Jean. And don't forget to use everyone's shield. Try staying away and using ranged powers like thunder, ice beam, telekinesis and psionic shout. Ice beam + psionic shout + offensive powers / hand-to-hand has worked every time for me.

Sorry for being OCD, but did you notice that the last post was from July 2008? (Oh, and sorry if I'm bumping this thread, as this thread is 8 days untouched) :lockie:

piutebob like you said, he posted this 8 days ago, it doesnt really make sense to tell him he bumped an old thread a week later.

Nahymt try not to bump old threads, its almost a year later im sure by now he either figure out a way to win or gave up.

im locking the thread since i dont think it matters now.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it