X-Men Legends VS X-Men Legends II

Started by marvelfan12345, November 27, 2008, 03:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like X-men legends 2 better as there are more playable characters and feel the battle system was better, like been able to bring up all of your powers at once during a fight, there were more bosses and the graphics were improved alot.
I do feel the first game had a better storyline but they are separate games, I feel there were some charcters in XML2 that should have returned:

Pyslocke, Jubilee and Magma.

XML2 gives you more detail on certain characters if you have certain xmen in your team on sub bosses like Jean Grey and Archangel, furthermore there are more costumes and you can make mods. :D

I am fire and life incarnate

XML is good but XML2 is batter because there is more power, more character 

If the first game had all the powers of the second I'd take it any day. I loved the original XML.

I of course bought X-Men Legends 1 first, but I got stuck on the mission where you are on the boat and Jean is holding it together, and you are on a time limit and I could never beat it. So it just kind of sat there.

I finally got X-Men Legends 2 and it was so much fun! Villains and X-Men both playable was amazing, like Teancum said the powers were amazing, money was so much more easier to come buy, unlocking things was so much more easier, where as in XML1 I found everything so difficult.

So XML2 takes the cake for me!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 01, 2013, 02:58PM
I of course bought X-Men Legends 1 first, but I got stuck on the mission where you are on the boat and Jean is holding it together, and you are on a time limit and I could never beat it. So it just kind of sat there.

I finally got X-Men Legends 2 and it was so much fun! Villains and X-Men both playable was amazing, like Teancum said the powers were amazing, money was so much more easier to come buy, unlocking things was so much more easier, where as in XML1 I found everything so difficult.

So XML2 takes the cake for me!
Oh I remember that day when I had the same struggle Midnight I couldn't pass that mission on the boat, but after a while I finally passed it. So I feel you. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on April 02, 2013, 08:50AM
Oh I remember that day when I had the same struggle Midnight I couldn't pass that mission on the boat, but after a while I finally passed it. So I feel you. :storm:

Yeah, when I was really sick I just started the whole game over and beat it the same day. X-Men Legends 1 I thought was much more difficult, like the mission where you fight Sabertooth in the lava area or what ever, and the final mission oh god, I used every hero I had because they kept dropping like flies.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 02, 2013, 02:44PM
Yeah, when I was really sick I just started the whole game over and beat it the same day. X-Men Legends 1 I thought was much more difficult, like the mission where you fight Sabertooth in the lava area or what ever, and the final mission oh god, I used every hero I had because they kept dropping like flies.
LOL! :storm: