Mega's Web of Shadow skins

Started by Meganubis, January 06, 2009, 08:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really like the Spider Phoenix one :]

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2009, 05:55AM
Yo all i did not get my card yet..Seems that it is out of stock... mean while i thought i would release my old work... Anti venom™ out fit that was worn by Eddie Brock once the Venom outfit possessed Mac Gargan A.K.A Scorpion™ . Here is the link. All tentacles of the suit are also modified. So just rate the Mods. This is a version 1.0 i will release another anti venom with the logo modified.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1yn4tnznnz

Here is the original anti venom  picture "picture"

yeah dragon i would really appreciate the Blood spider version Two, version one looks bad and odd...Nice Toxin skin again by the way(OMG I LOVE THAT SKIN AND IT'S EYES)

Haha, thanks agine for Toxin ^^.
I like yours too. Its kind a different to see spidey all white, but that's because I like it. If you were basing your skin on that picture so why you made it with web on the suit? I mean, its still looks ok, but its not like in the picture ^^. Also I love the white thendrills they're awesome. And effects too. could tell me which is the texture of the symbiote effect? Or send the texture file to me? Cause I can't find it, and you know as I know that its really difficult to find anything in WoS texture database. The effect that I mean, is the effect at the end of the thendrills. Like when you slap with the thendrill, and at the end of the thendrill is that "water" effect with parts of the symbiote.
Also you left one thing that disappointed me a little bit. The symbiote shield. I mean, come one, you made almost anything in white. Why not the shiled? ;D

Over all, I like it. Maybe I might try to make my own ver of it. But until that, your one leads :P

Just now I'm working on Poison, and I think that I'm gonna make it to release it today. I might admit that its pretty plain like a skin, but personally I like it.

April 06, 2009, 10:08AM #108 Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:10AM by Carnage
Quote from: ddrag0n on April 06, 2009, 06:11AM
Haha, thanks agine for Toxin ^^.
I like yours too. Its kind a different to see spidey all white, but that's because I like it. If you were basing your skin on that picture so why you made it with web on the suit? I mean, its still looks ok, but its not like in the picture ^^. Also I love the white thendrills they're awesome. And effects too. could tell me which is the texture of the symbiote effect? Or send the texture file to me? Cause I can't find it, and you know as I know that its really difficult to find anything in WoS texture database. The effect that I mean, is the effect at the end of the thendrills. Like when you slap with the thendrill, and at the end of the thendrill is that "water" effect with parts of the symbiote.
Also you left one thing that disappointed me a little bit. The symbiote shield. I mean, come one, you made almost anything in white. Why not the shiled? ;D

Over all, I like it. Maybe I might try to make my own ver of it. But until that, your one leads :P

Just now I'm working on Poison, and I think that I'm gonna make it to release it today. I might admit that its pretty plain like a skin, but personally I like it.

Ok cool. I will send them over PM me ur mail id. Like they are totally three files.. One for tendril colour, one for the shield and one for the colour of the liquid or the symbiote goo that comes out when you slap the tendril. The fact is dark colours wont work on them only bright colours do thats why it is very hard to make a Pure Black tendril. Incase of red and white or orange( YOU COULD DO AN ORANGE FOR TOXIN!!!!) As for the shield/ Symbiote web goo that forms the shield, light basic color white aint working :(

happy to help a spidey fan..

" HEY ALL!! IN CASE YOU ALL DID NOT NOTICE. PC OWNERS GET TO HAVE MORE SKIN THAN THE WII!!!GO SEE IN YOU TUBE ABOUT WII OWNERS GO FLATTERING ON ABOUT TOXIN AND CARNAGE AND MOVIE SKINS!!!SO HAIL ALL SPIDEY FANS AND SINCERE THANKS TO MODDDERS!!!"

i am a modder too aint i.... :P
C a r n a g E™

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2009, 10:08AM
Ok cool. I will send them over PM me ur mail id. Like they are totally three files.. One for tendril colour, one for the shield and one for the colour of the liquid or the symbiote goo that comes out when you slap the tendril. The fact is dark colours wont work on them only bright colours do thats why it is very hard to make a Pure Black tendril. Incase of red and white or orange( YOU COULD DO AN ORANGE FOR TOXIN!!!!) As for the shield/ Symbiote web goo that forms the shield, light basic color white aint working :(

happy to help a spidey fan..

" HEY ALL!! IN CASE YOU ALL DID NOT NOTICE. PC OWNERS GET TO HAVE MORE SKIN THAN THE WII!!!GO SEE IN YOU TUBE ABOUT WII OWNERS GO FLATTERING ON ABOUT TOXIN AND CARNAGE AND MOVIE SKINS!!!SO HAIL ALL SPIDEY FANS AND SINCERE THANKS TO MODDDERS!!!"

i am a modder too aint i.... :P
Ok, I'm waiting for those files ^^ Maybe I'll try to make them white for you if you want. And yea, you're right, PC gamers now have more skins than Wii :D

Also to everybody, I released Poison. Go check it out in my thread. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3163.msg52574#msg52574

April 08, 2009, 06:15PM #112 Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 06:17PM by Meganubis
IM here, ive been working on new skins including
bloodspider
topside
a prototype ben riely costume
and house of m

ill post picks in a while
I am pritty sure i posted a post about this :p
i hope that all the other skiners do like dragon and make their own thread cause its hard to keep track.

Quote from: Meganubis on April 08, 2009, 06:15PM
IM here, ive been working on new skins including
bloodspider
topside
a prototype ben riely costume
and house of m

ill post picks in a while
I am pritty sure i posted a post about this :p
i hope that all the other skiners do like dragon and make their own thread cause its hard to keep track.
Nice to see you again man. We're waiting for your new works.

Awesome dude
C a r n a g E™

Hey meganubis long time no see how are you..waiting for your skins eagerly
C a r n a g E™

Like i started a seperate thread to post my skins : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3209.new#new
C a r n a g E™

firstly carnage enough of the double posts :P
next here they are

Beta Ben Riely

House of M

Blood Spider

Topside

PS these are not done :D

Awesome job on those Meganubis. I like House of M very much.

Wow! :thumbsup2:  Those all look awesome.  Now if we could just figure out how to have multiple costumes instead of replacing them like on the Wii.