Mega's Web of Shadow skins

Started by Meganubis, January 06, 2009, 08:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :toxin: all awesome!!! Nice work!

March 31, 2009, 05:32PM #91 Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:34PM by League301
Anybody wanna make a venomish spiderman black suit?
Idea: Take venom's spider symbol (The wild looking one)
Take his blue suit, maybe darken it a bit, with little or no purple (Vanilla is Purple with very slight blue, I say opposite)
And make it glossy :P
But the Venom symbol can just go on his vanilla suit, it would still look cooler. Maybe give him different eyes too, like DD's toxin possibly

EDIT:
I got another good idea, how about the black suit black like in the comics with venom's wild symbol? In the ending credits it shows the costume like that, I think that would be awesome!

i have a request dragon..could u maybe make a dark symbiote suit like from the new animated spectacular spiderman series..(also black tendrils). here are some linkies to the suit. link:http://www.comicbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sspider00.jpg
link:http://www.comicbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sspider01.jpg

Quote from: namage on March 31, 2009, 10:47PM
i have a request dragon..could u maybe make a dark symbiote suit like from the new animated spectacular spiderman series..(also black tendrils). here are some linkies to the suit. link:http://www.comicbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sspider00.jpg
link:http://www.comicbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sspider01.jpg

I might do them. And the one that League says. But just now I have another ideas. I was thinking to make a Poison and Blood Spider man skin. There are some exemples.

Poison. (Black Suit)

Blood Spider. (Red Suit)

ver. 1

ver 2.

What do you think about it? Which ver of blood spidey is better?

Also to Namage, which ver of Spectacular Spiderman black suit ver I should make? Cause there are two of them.

April 01, 2009, 11:45AM #94 Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 12:49PM by League301
Ver 2, Ver 1 has symbiote suit and if its red suit it might be a bit odd. I love toxin though, and glad that you might try my idea :)
Namages idea is neat too, spectacular symbiote is like what I said ^^ The wildish venom symbol, its neato :D
You should use Blood Spider's symbol on a black/blue symbiote suit. I think it would look cool, a tint of blue while the rest of its black

i like the first link that i posted on my post. btw u  should do poison(black suit) and Ver 1

April 01, 2009, 08:20PM #96 Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:39PM by League301
V2 Red Suit, V1 Sym, but with a modified head maybe, make the head color the same as suit instead, just looks odd with his mask =/
Another idea: (I get a lot, just throwing out maybe's you might like xD)
This black suited spidey
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/2/21/BlackCostume-CVess-WOS1.jpg
His symbol is a bit different, and the legs are more spread apart instead of being together like in vanilla WoS
Also, his eyes are a bit larger then vanilla WoS. The one thing that has bothered me is the eyes, their too small. I suggest
Black Suit with that color (practically just black), a bit larger eyes, smooth not venom-like, and just medium sized like the pic
And for the symbol, vanilla has a long abdomen, on both fronts and back. I say just make it oval shaped like the picture, spread the legs apart for the front and back and connect them a bit higher up along the sides, around the ribs. Vanilla has it connect somewhere near the waist I think.
PHEW that was a long one, sorry about that.

I like the v2 for the red spider

Quote from: League301 on April 01, 2009, 08:20PM
V2 Red Suit, V1 Sym, but with a modified head maybe, make the head color the same as suit instead, just looks odd with his mask =/
Another idea: (I get a lot, just throwing out maybe's you might like xD)
This black suited spidey
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/2/21/BlackCostume-CVess-WOS1.jpg
His symbol is a bit different, and the legs are more spread apart instead of being together like in vanilla WoS
Also, his eyes are a bit larger then vanilla WoS. The one thing that has bothered me is the eyes, their too small. I suggest
Black Suit with that color (practically just black), a bit larger eyes, smooth not venom-like, and just medium sized like the pic
And for the symbol, vanilla has a long abdomen, on both fronts and back. I say just make it oval shaped like the picture, spread the legs apart for the front and back and connect them a bit higher up along the sides, around the ribs. Vanilla has it connect somewhere near the waist I think.
PHEW that was a long one, sorry about that.
I can make the skin, but I can't modify the model.
I will make this one in future. Maybe just after I finished Poison, that I'm working on. Also I can't make hundred version of black spider suit. I mean, making many variants of black suit modifying only few things are just... I don't know... useless? I don't want to be rude, or something, I know that those are just ideas, and opinions about costumes that you like. I'm just saying that I would like to get some "bigger" ideas. Like Toxin, Spider-Carnage... you know, this kind of stuff.

About Blood Spiderman, I think that you're right. White Symbiote symbol on red suit would look odd. So I will make it like in the second picture.

Lol thats cool. Just ideas that keep popping up, since his vanilla blacksuit looks odd and nobody released a full black one (Carnage is working on his, but the symbiote stuff are purple still)
Not modify the model, just color it black or something similar on MS Paint, ive done that on purple black suit but I still couldnt find the other symbiote textures.
How about blue spider carnage? Bagley version I mean. You can try skinning bosses :P

dragon u should make ur own seperate topic so things are more organized and people will download ur stuff =P

Quote from: namage on April 02, 2009, 10:31PM
dragon u should make ur own seperate topic so things are more organized and people will download ur stuff =P
Yea, I will do that.

League:
"Just ideas that keep popping up, since his vanilla blacksuit looks odd and nobody released a full black one"

Well, actually he did a full black one. Just without some black effects, and with vanilla's spidey small eyes. I can do that in 5 minutes.

Yeah, its what I meant by full black, with all effects :P

Yo all i did not get my card yet..Seems that it is out of stock... mean while i thought i would release my old work... Anti venom™ out fit that was worn by Eddie Brock once the Venom outfit possessed Mac Gargan A.K.A Scorpion™ . Here is the link. All tentacles of the suit are also modified. So just rate the Mods. This is a version 1.0 i will release another anti venom with the logo modified.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1yn4tnznnz

Here is the original anti venom  picture

yeah dragon i would really appreciate the Blood spider version Two, version one looks bad and odd...Nice Toxin skin again by the way(OMG I LOVE THAT SKIN AND IT'S EYES)
C a r n a g E™