Movie

Negative Zone

Unlimited

House of M

Ben Beta

Blood Spider

Flipside

Report any Problems  :spidergirl:

They look awesome! I don't care who created them, but they are cool!

Wow your an awesome skinner, they look pretty close to the actuall thing.
You should try skinning Mua and XML :D

I really like the Anti-Symbiote and Spider Cosmic skins.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Niiiice. You really should custom skinning for XML2 and MUA. Great skinning work. Unfortunately I don't have WoS on the PC... :(

Do you even have XML2 or MUA for the PC?

well i own both, infact i got 2 copies of mua..... dont ask lol
i got most of my skining ability from freedom force

I was actually asking the Curse. :P

January 07, 2009, 01:48PM #8 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:51PM by WaRi0
My nephew loves this game and plays it on my pc.  I was pissed off that activision screwed up this game so much.  First they make the real game for the three next-gen consoles and then they make a side-scrolling knockoff that looks like its made for snes and they put THAT on ps2 as well as the handhelds.  Then they make a horrible pc port that doesn't have the extra costumes.  The graphics problems are horrible on the pc version.  There is no reason they couldn't have just ported the wii version to the ps2.  This game isn't that much different than the last few spiderman activision games except for the much better web-swinging/fighting systems.  Aside from all that though, my nephew found out the wii version has all of those extra costumes and he was really upset that my pc version doesn't have them so I would really LOVE to get these skins and surprise him this weekend when he comes over! :D  Sorry for ranting guys. :)

January 07, 2009, 02:10PM #9 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:13PM by Meganubis
Actually, the wii version has the costumes and no fighting style switch because it was developed by a different studio, im assuming to add the motion sensor support and to port it properly, but its wierd that thy didnt bother porting it to ps2 since that it was just devloped straight from sm3, and theres alot of left overs that i have found textures that prove this, by the way try updating your video card, it worked for me and almost eliminated all the problems, even the explosion lag.
ill see what i can do about releasing the skin by the weekends :)
by the way, does anyone want to request any costumes in the mean time?

Are these replacements or have we figured out how to actually add them as costumes?  (just curious)

Ben Reilly Spidey (2nd), Scarlet Spider (5th), Iron Spider (7th), and Spider-Man Unlimited (9th) are all must haves

Quote from: Meganubis on January 07, 2009, 02:10PM
by the way, does anyone want to request any costumes in the mean time?
Would you be willing to make the movie version? I could gladly provide you with a few screenshots.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

na they are a little of both, you selectwhich skin you want to use in texmod and then it willrelace the skin
so guys im gonna make ben reily, scarlet spider, unlimited, movie and armour spider
btw yea mark give me some examples, i need to know whats different, im thinking its the cross hatching on the costume? lol

Quote from: Dihan on January 07, 2009, 08:44AM
I was actually asking the Curse. :P

Yes I do have MUA and last year got XML2 on the PC. Haven't gotten around to reinstalling either of them though.

January 08, 2009, 04:26PM #14 Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 12:11PM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: Meganubis on January 07, 2009, 05:35PM
btw yea mark give me some examples, i need to know whats different, im thinking its the cross hatching on the costume? lol
Here you go (click on the images to download the larger versions):

The main differences between the Classic and Movie versions are the eyes and spider emblems. I've also uploaded a picture of the black-suited one in case you were interested ;)
I can also get a few better screenshots from the Spider-Man 3 game if you'd like.
Thank you in advance!
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.