MUA2 Official site characters reveal (updated w/ May's clue)

Started by Gevth, February 21, 2009, 05:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
does someone have a url of the screenshot where dagger is?

i wanto see =)

im  going with iron fist or black bolt
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

hope iron fist! dagger, blackbolt would be cool any!

Quote from: Dihan on March 29, 2009, 10:50AM
It hasn't. What people think is Dagger has only been seen in a screenshot. It remains to be seen whether she's playable or just an NPC.

It was listed at Imdb, voiced by the same woman that voices Songbird.But we dont know if she is Playable or NPC. :(

@Teancum : Thanks for the link :) I was wrong after all.

There is also a screenshot from the most recent trailer. There's a blonde woman in white bent over something. It could be Emma Frost or it could be Dagger. I seem to recall the costume being quite skintight with not much skin showing, so it's likely that it's not Emma.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

OMG!, well, i was looking at one of the trailors, and ive noticed that, at the point where we see'dagger' ive noticed tht blck widow is battleing someone in yellow, with black and orangey boots, with orange hair?? could this be firestar!?  :firestar:

i hope, but im not 100% sure but i think she will be cool if she is in it!  :firestar:

if she is playable, i hope she has this costume

its my favourite of hers!

I'm not sure I'd want her in it. She'd be exactly the same as the Human Torch but weaker and that would be a wasted slot. Plus I don't recall her being involved in Civil War. She was just a character created by ABC network for Spiderman & His Amazing Friends because they couldn't get the rights to Human Torch at the time and they wanted they whole fire vs ice thing so they created her. Did Marvel add her to the comic world after that? If so, I've never seen her in a comic book.

Quote from: warmachine300 on March 31, 2009, 06:14PM
Did Marvel add her to the comic world after that? If so, I've never seen her in a comic book.

Yes, she's been a member of the Hellions, the New Warriors, and the Avengers.  Her first Marvel Universe appereance was in Uncanny X-Men #193 (May 1985).  She retired during the Civil War.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: warmachine300 on March 31, 2009, 06:14PM
I'm not sure I'd want her in it. She'd be exactly the same as the Human Torch but weaker and that would be a wasted slot. Plus I don't recall her being involved in Civil War. She was just a character created by ABC network for Spiderman & His Amazing Friends because they couldn't get the rights to Human Torch at the time and they wanted they whole fire vs ice thing so they created her. Did Marvel add her to the comic world after that? If so, I've never seen her in a comic book.

Yeah, given the limited number of characters, I fully agree with your reasoning.