don't you guys think we should have apocalypse as a villian

Started by {:}toxin{:}, March 03, 2009, 08:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
like seriously we should have him as a villian like here are some villians to have in mua2
:sskrull:
:sinister:
:galactus:
:carnage: (if he's not venom's costume)
:archangel: (just becuase he was a horsemen of apocalypse)
:avalanche:
:mysterio:
:deadpool: (as dead man wade a horsemen it's only right)
:shocker:
:juggernaut:
:sauron:
:scorpion:

these should be some of the villians for mua2

{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

really i know but who would you think would be a good ultimate villian then huh teancum

Oh, I don't know.  Onslaught, Galactus, Red Skull, Dormammu, the Skrull.  Take your pick.

Well, there is the story. If I get this thing right, there will be this whole registration thing. How cool would it be, if you choose a side and in game, the enemy will be the other side (I would replay the game hundreds of times, if it would be like this)

The opposite sides will probably be led to join forces at some moment...

oh idk i think that apocalypses "survival of the fittest rule work fine right over here"

Quote from: Teancum on March 03, 2009, 11:22AM
Oh, I don't know.  Onslaught, Galactus, Red Skull, Dormammu, the Skrull.  Take your pick.
Well, if you ask me, Onslaught, Galactus, any enemy alien invasion would be good.

Quote from: {:}toxin{:} on March 03, 2009, 11:52AM
oh idk i think that apocalypses "survival of the fittest rule work fine right over here"

Apocalypse has recently been done.  Play through XML2.  They're not gonna use him so soon after XML2.  The game was released four years ago, I know, but it was the predecessor to MUA, so in that sense it's still "recent"

Apocalypse was dealt with. He doesn't come around often.

From the end of XML2 I think we may see Mr Sinister and the Marauders at some point.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

maybe would be nice though just to see them come up with a villian to be the ultimate but i don't think that it could be onslaught because well if they put magneto in the game onslaught is part of magneto and xavier  that wouldn't be unless they  are forced together by sinister or some wierdo experiment of a crazed scientist so it's most likely might be galactcus

Yeah, but he isn't physically part of Magneto.  He was a part of Xavier who then broke off into his own form.

tushay that's true so  how would it work out? they kidap both pro.x & magnus
then use some contraption to telepahtically induce pro.x with magnus to make onslaught since he is just an entity to it until you put magnus and pro.x together or is he gonna have some  kind of ally helping with the plans of
it until he gains his body then betrays that ally to gain all the power
and with magento weak it would work

I don't know that any of the villains suggested here are the main villain.  As most of it revolves around the Civil War there may not even be a 100% main villain.

You are right! And by the way, maybe all of us are wrong, why thinking about it? Why not waiting for the game? I won't think about the main villain, I wait, because we all know, that in the Marvel Universe, weird things often happen, so it's kinda hard, to suggest the NUMBER ONE ENEMY, don't ya think? :D