who are your fav females in MUA (including mods)

Started by marvelfan12345, July 19, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i like Goblin Queen, Enchantress, Rogue,the Stepford Cuckoos,Scarlet witch, and dazzler i also like emma frost and shadowcat
:enchantress: :cuckoo: :scarletw: :dazzler: :emmafrost:   :kittyp: :rogue: :phoenix:

I like playing as storm, spider woman, psylocke, and she-hulk. But since there is so many I really like most of the girls some mods i yet to try out so my favs may change I'm looking forward to try enchantress, husk, firestar, x-23, and dust.

I love Jean Grey. Shes my personal fav. of all time. :phoenix: in xml2, she might seem a little weak, but if u equip her with the right stuff, shes very strong. (her TK alone can do 400-500 damage, And her radial attacks can do 300-400 Damage)

i also like to play as
psylocke, :psylocke:
storm, :storm: &
invisible woman :iwoman:
:rogue:

i also would have liked to play as many other females, but idk how to mod my psp

Jean Grey with Jean_Grey_Phoenix's PS3 Powers, Rogue (with Nowhere Man's booster), emma frost, Invisible Woman, Ms. Marvel, Marvel girl and Dazzler.

:elektra: Elektra: Balance issues fixed is an awesome melee fighter
:shehulk: She-Hulk: The women needed a big bruiser and they got an awesome one
:psylocke: Psylocke: Lots of variety, Psyblade looks cool and those legs (drools)
:warbird: Ms Marvel: Initially strong to begin with, great range, crowd control, bullet time and warbird's thigh-highs are a real turn on

:psylocke: :iwoman: :phoenix: :x-23: :storm:. can't really explain, 'cause usually my favs are all male :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

My fav is Rogue for sure! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

With the new boosters for her she is awesome!

Rogue, all the way. With some phoenix on the side lol

:psylocke:, :storm::kittyp::phoenix:. I'm going to have to install the  :emmafrost: mod when I finish my current game. (I'll probably give  :elektra: a run too - how's this for a team:  :elektra::psylocke::emmafrost:,   :storm:)
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Love jean, psylocke and rogue...they are amazing ;P
Mua 2 Team :  :humant: :warbird: :gambit2: :psylocke: :storm: :marvelg: :deadpool: :venom:

March 18, 2011, 12:02AM #43 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 01:53AM by Optic-Witch
Scarlet Witch :scarletw: 24/7 This girls rocks no one can stop her when in her prime and Emma Frost sometimes too

April 16, 2011, 06:43AM #44 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:46AM by Frost_Force
the first char from marvel i knew was Jean, she became my favorite, but...
1.Jean Grey and Emma Frost  :phoenix: :emmafrost:
2. Scarlet Witch  :scarletw:
3.Psylocke  :psylocke:
4.Storm  :storm:
5.Songbird  :dazzler: (just because of mua 2 from ps3)
6.Ms Marvel  :warbird:
7.Invisible Woman  :iwoman:
8.Black Widow  :blackwidow:
9.Blink  :blink:
10.Rogue  :rogue: