Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Right now that blur looks like a blur. There's no real point in speculating. Speculation raises false hopes and will just end in disappointment.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I still think it is her. She is secret due to new and unique ability.

Quote from: Scotimus on September 04, 2009, 08:17AM
Fairly certain it's Ms marvel. If you zoom in a bit you can see the long blond hair and the lightning bolt on her chest. You can even see the red sash around her waist.
Oh I didnt know there was a zoom but I think it may just be Ms. Marvel.

She's already in the screen now.

I didn't know where to put this: Why no Punisher?

Re: Punisher. We couldn't use him because of licensing issues. That's just how it goes sometimes.

Source: http://twitter.com/Dan_Tanguay

No Punisher again , Argh! And I assume Hawkeye,Cyclops,Magneto will probably be in as DLC of popular characters that didnt make the game again,then everyones favourite characters from the last game that didnt make it,then the poll winners from the MUA2 website and also characters from MUA2 that people want to see.

I see these as DLC

Cyclops
Psylocke
She-Hulk
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Spider-Woman
Dr. Strange
Rogue
Angel
Black Cat
Punisher

I don't ever seeing them putting Angel in MUA.  He flies with wings, that's about it.  He's not really a central character, and he kinda sucks.  Also I seriously doubt they'll make that many characters for DLC.  Still, I would hope for at least:

Blade
Punisher
Elektra
Rogue
Cyclops
Psylocke
Spider-Woman
Batman
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Batman has a good chance.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

TheStorm posted the "first 12 minutes of play" where you can see the roster.. one has sort of mechanical hands/claws and a helmet.. Might be Nova but I don't know the character at all.

I said Angel cause he won a poll and has a big fan base on Hero Hq.

I didn't say Emma cause all the odds point against her.

No Mental damage
powers must work on robots
no weak or uninteresting powers
tp couldn't be in fusions

I also doubt Hawkeye cuz of fusions

September 05, 2009, 11:03AM #86 Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 11:05AM by whiteking
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 10:58AM
I said Angel cause he won a poll and has a big fan base on Hero Hq.

I didn't say Emma cause all the odds point against her.

No Mental damage
powers must work on robots
no weak or uninteresting powers
tp couldn't be in fusions

I also doubt Hawkeye cuz of fusions

Angel? And tell me, which fusions can you made if you only can fly???
Hawkeye at least throw arrows...
And just to let you know, Emma also has a diamond form which gives her might and resistances to almost everything, like the Thing or Luke Cage, and both are in with fusions and everything else, and her telepathic powers are far versatile than Jean's or Psylocke's, since Jean and Psylocke always has been mainly a telekinetic characters. Ok I'll give you the 1 and 2 pints but weak or uninteresting powers? I don't think so.

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah thats true about Angel.

For Emma I doubt the'll only make her diamond otherwise she is just gonna be a female Hulk or Cage. Do we want her ultimate version in the game that has no tp?

Also I see jean's tp more versatile than Emma's in my opinion.

Also for weak and uninteresting powers I mean stun or mind control as that wouldn't do damage. They said every power in the game will do damage so that crosses her out in my opinion.

Yeah im with marvelfan on this one...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Oh no I've never say that an only diamond Emma, since it's true it would be as She Hulk, but they can mix her telepathic powers with her diamond form and you will have a great character that has deffensive powers (tp) and offensive powers too (diamond)
Mind control and Stun also can deal damage, since one of her unique abilities is that she can deal pain (both mental and physical) in all of her attacks. The fact that they never explored that in XML games and even in her mods is another thing...
Jean's tp powers are more powerfull but more vesatile? No, you must read more, and you can see what I'm talking about...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5