Who do you think is the Secret Character?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 06, 2009, 02:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 06, 2009, 02:30PM Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:03PM by marvelfan12345
I don't see Nova being in and I put Ultron cause of shape. I originall thought Super Skrull but Stan Lee in battle armor makes more sense to me.

Stan Lee -- the creator of Marvel -- as a super hero?  Is that what you are referring to?  If so, that would be ridiculous to me, but I guess it would be good for his ego.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Stan is going to appear as himself somewhere in the game. But I'd say punisher because he was the most requested after the first came out.

I'd like to see Nova, but that sillohuette doesn't look like him.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

If they went through the trouble of blacking out the character, im sure they could have taken the time to alter it a bit. im not too sure the secret character will actually look like that.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Oh didnt see that, yeh going by the toe's its looking like super skrull

Stan Lee said he will have a cameo in the game - I've never read anything about a major role.

I think you're misinterpreting what cameo means

From dictionary.com
cam⋅e⋅o
1.    a technique of engraving upon a gem or other stone, as onyx, in such a way that an underlying stone of one color is exposed as a background for a low-relief design of another color.
2.    a gem or other stone so engraved.
3.    a literary sketch, small dramatic scene, or the like, that effectively presents or depicts its subject.

4.    Also called cameo role. a minor part played by a prominent performer in a single scene of a motion picture or a television play.

Yes but it is secret character. We don't know if besides cameo he will also be secret playable. That is why it is secret

September 06, 2009, 08:10PM #12 Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:17PM by Burning Rage
If he was going to be a playable character he would not have mentioned that he would have a cameo part in the game.  While the developers do not like to share information, they will not flat out lie to us.  So if Stan says he is in for a cameo, it's a cameo.  A playable character is not a cameo.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Teancum on September 06, 2009, 07:08PM
Stan Lee said he will have a cameo in the game - I've never read anything about a major role.

From what i heard, he is going to be playing a senator. Being a playable character in a game is definately not a cameo appearance.

Quote from: Shauny7488 on September 06, 2009, 08:58PM
From what i heard, he is going to be playing a senator. Being a playable character in a game is definately not a cameo appearance.

It's still a cameo. Unless he take off his senator clothes and appears in the middle of a battle to bacome a playable character (which I doubt it)
And also he said the was going to play a cameo, and I doubt that he doesn't know what cameo means...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5