Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, yeah. Leave out Wolverine! He isn't important at all...I tried to be sarcastic or what :D And no offense :D

His importance has been forced. Wolverine Origins, Wolverine and the X-Men, the countless Wolverine mini-series. He's a boring, bland character who can't die, just kills everything and asks questions later. His only importance is to line Marvel's pockets with cash.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Maybe, but don't forget, that he is a New Avenger/X-Men/etc. so putting him in, is like a two-in-one :D But still, I would prefer some new characters, like Green Goblin was :)

He's X-Men, Avengers, New Avengers, X-Force, Fantastic Four and a lot more. He's been in nearly every team. My very point in him being forced on everyone for the sole reason that he sells comics.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well yeah. Dunno why, but his style is just the thing, what everyone wants. I prefer Spidey and Deadpool with their stupid jokes :D

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 15, 2009, 04:58AM
Maybe, but if we see X-Men in every game, then it will get boring, because I think they will always include the same, most known X-Men characters.

You forgot something. They put a poll in the main site and every poll was won by an X men, also the most requested characters in the offcial forum are x men (Emma Frost, Rogue, Cyclops and Psylocke). I really doubt that the poll were hacked.
I'm with Dihan, the x men has diversity in their powers and like it or not, are the most popular super heroes (in a group)in marvel (blame Xmen TAS, everyone has seen that show :D), even more than the Avengers (maybe that will change when the movie is released). For you and others, too many x men are boring, but there's a huge fan base that thinks exactly the opposite, and for that I'm sure that will include at least 2 more x men in DLC.

By the way, considering the clue from Kalina (she said that the next character is related with BEAUTY and a highly requested in the forum) I'm almost sure that the next DLC is Psylocke, but also Emma Frost, Rogue and She Hulk are considered so I don't know.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Ye and what's the clue for Cyclops? He has an eye for leadership? :P

Well, I still hope we won't get Emma Frost. If we have to get an X-Woman, then anyone else. Seriously. Emma Frost just bugs me, she is so....you know...still, you guys get the point.

What? Adored by people named Whiteking :P ? What's wrong with Emma? She should've been playable instead of JG imo.

Well, I dunno...Emma is just a b*tch for me. I mean, duh! But still, I hate them both ( :D ), but I prefer Jean.

I'm with the Iron Power of Spider-Man. I'm tired of these psychic-powered b*tches. Sorry for the rudeness.
And I like the X-Men, but now it's time for other Marvel characters. Let's hope they will make XML3 and everyone will be happy.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

Yeah. X-Men goes to XMLIII and everyone else, who isn't in a team goes here as a DLC :)

I love Emma BECAUSE she's a bitch. And she has interesting powers, too!

But I'd agree there should be a more ecletic roster of DLC than just mutants and Spidey's foes. Nova and Hawkeye immediately spring to mind. Hercules also would be a good addition, IMO, since his appeal for the mythic might reflect just nicely the variety in the Marvel universe (even though we already got enough 'tanks'/bruisers).

Yeah. Hawkeye, Nova, (for me, even Moon Knight), Punisher and some more :) Oh, and don't forget Spider-Woman and She-Hulk

Quote from: Dihan on October 15, 2009, 05:58AM
He's a boring, bland character who can't die, just kills everything and asks questions later. His only importance is to line Marvel's pockets with cash.
Thats an offence to a big wolverine fan,you know that?
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$