How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I won't watch the Transformers films. I watched the first one, and well...I would prefer to re-watch any of the cartoon series. BTW, I'm totally hyped for the new WWE game (WWE 12, clever, huh?), even though all they did, was give us something of a promo video about Randy Orton. But the all-new features and changes will be cool, according to the official site. BTW, is it just me, or X-Men Destiny is kinda a dead idea from the start? (Did I even get the title right?)

The first film's just a sort of introduction film, the second's a pure action film but the thirds meant to pull the characterization from the first and action from second into one :P and I don't really buy WWE games (my dad does, and sometimes I'll fight with him on it), cause I prefer more fictional stuff :L
And yeah, it seems to suck already. I mean, the names the worst thing I've heard in a while :/

Lol i thought the cartoon is HOT garbage compared to the movies. Thats just my opinion i really thought the cartoon was lame and stupid.The movie is more realistic to me.The second movie is a WHOLE lot better than the first one.More violence,comedy, and action. Plus not to mention Megan Fox was in it and she's a HOT

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 31, 2011, 09:20AM
I won't watch the Transformers films. I watched the first one, and well...I would prefer to re-watch any of the cartoon series. BTW, I'm totally hyped for the new WWE game (WWE 12, clever, huh?), even though all they did, was give us something of a promo video about Randy Orton. But the all-new features and changes will be cool, according to the official site. BTW, is it just me, or X-Men Destiny is kinda a dead idea from the start? (Did I even get the title right?)

i really like the Transformer movies im hyped for 3 mainly cause Meggan skank, oh I mean Fox isnt in it lol I hate her, and yeah X-Men Destiny looks like it will blow :p

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't care who's in the third Transformers, I'm still gonna see it. I've seen the first two, and the second one IS better, but I'm just curious to see if the third will be better or not.

Is WWE12 gonna be like the All Stars, where they all look like they overdosed on steriods? Cause I aint gonna bother gettin' it if thats the case.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171529p1.html

Here, a link about WWE '12. Smackdown vs Raw is over, this is the new series (well, it's more like a name change, but still...)
BTW, I can't update my Xbox 360, cause I don't want that stupid "can't read even legal games" error, cause most likely, I couldn't replace my machine with another one in my country and this whole thing is just too expensive to me. I mean, come on, would it be that hard for Microsoft, to make a patch, without making the machine useless?

From the way it sounds, the game play will be a whole lot better. So that's a good thing. God knows I hate standing there waiting on two people to get done with a grapple move or somethin before I can do whatever. lol That's annoying stuff.

Speaking of All Stars,does this game remind you of wwf No mercy on the N64 alittle bit ? like the entrance, the fighting meter etc.... P.s I read that there no females in the game is that true?

Well, yeah. To tell you the truth, I'm fine with that. At least they are in WWE '12 (Not announced, but it's 100% as always)

I had to give a last explanation. At least for now.
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 25, 2011, 12:45PM
Toothless were are you going? Why are you leaving? Is it your dad? I guess we won't know now that you have left.
Yes, It's the monster I call father. He found all the drawings I did, everything. He deleted them and also the 90s pack my projects, everything, I can't use my computer as much as i used to... And he said: "you're not gay, to be gay or not is a choice, and I won't let you choose the wrong opition", he also made me give my 3 TLM dvds to him and he hid it and my doll. he said he didn't want me to save anything that could remember me of these foolish thoughts. Someday I'll have my revenge. Don't worry. Cause:
I don't know when
I don't know how
but I know something starting right now
watch and you'll see
I'll back to be
Part of your.... World.

Quote from: rage on June 02, 2011, 11:51AM
I had to give a last explanation. At least for now.Yes, It's the monster I call father. He found all the drawings I did, everything. He deleted them and also the 90s pack my projects, everything, I can't use my computer as much as i used to... And he said: "you're not gay, to be gay or not is a choice, and I won't let you choose the wrong opition", he also made me give my 3 TLM dvds to him and he hid it and my doll. he said he didn't want me to save anything that could remember me of these foolish thoughts. Someday I'll have my revenge. Don't worry. Cause:
I don't know when
I don't know how
watch and you'll see
I'll back to be
Part of your.... World.

Im sorry for what happend :( nobody deserves to be treated that way no matter what, they may not agree with your life style, the things you like, and the things you do, but oh well

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I had to give a last explanation. At least for now.Yes, It's the monster I call father. He found all the drawings I did, everything. He deleted them and also the 90s pack my projects, everything, I can't use my computer as much as i used to... And he said: "you're not gay, to be gay or not is a choice, and I won't let you choose the wrong opition", he also made me give my 3 TLM dvds to him and he hid it and my doll. he said he didn't want me to save anything that could remember me of these foolish thoughts. Someday I'll have my revenge. Don't worry. Cause:
I don't know when
I don't know how
watch and you'll see
I'll back to be
Part of your.... World.
Thats terrible. I hope you end up finding a solution to this issue and being happy again. Your father doesnt' know that supression isn't gonna help anything. Well we will all be waiting for you when you get back to our world :)

I don't know when
I don't know how
watch and you'll see
I'll back to be
Part of your.... World.
Ack, this sucks.Be strong T. I know you'll find your way back to us someday :)

Well ima miss you toothless cause you were such a great persons,skinner, and really well with effects.Even though your dad is mean to you there's no point on taking revenge on him when you grow older i mean like just be happy and don't pay that much attention.Like all this anger your harboring isn't necessary cause im sure your dad still loves yuh (he has a hella fine way of showing it) but he just want you to be gay cause he's not but just be you when you move out you can do whatever the heck you want.But i think you and your dad need counseling

Hey Toothless, I feel your pain. Don't think of revenge, just think of being happy, bout overcoming all these heartaches and adversities and becoming who you really are. And being happy about it. Take inspiration on your beloved phoenix. You will be reborn from your ashes.

Here's a present, I found this pic and loved it so much that it's my new wallpaper. Use it to motivate you ^^:

here in HD:
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1047/104284.jpg
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."