How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just don't search for images on Google unless you want to be... Surprised :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on June 12, 2011, 09:22AM
Just don't search for images on Google unless you want to be... Surprised :P

Lol, but it was mainly Wikipedia that had the scary stuff on there, some peoples toes

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OMG I just seached on google it must be painful and I have seen a video...I hesitate to put the site but but nevertheless.. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVCBs_3SxnQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4xIwRqjwjo&feature=related
AGH.....
QuoteI have an ingrown toenail and it hurts! This morning I cut as much of it out as I could and cleaned the area with peroxide. Then I put neosporin on it, covered by a band-aid. Hopefully it will heal soon. I cannot put too much weight on it right now, so I am walking with a slight limp.
I hope yours it is not like that ...

Quote from: mj fan on June 12, 2011, 09:52AM
OMG I just seached on google it must be painful and I have seen a picture...I hesitate to put the site but but nevertheless.. XD
http://hubpages.com/hub/Treating-Ingrown-Nails

Isnt it gross?! Lol, I knew what it was so why did I have to look it up? Well because im stupid! Lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on June 12, 2011, 09:52AM
OMG I just seached on google it must be painful and I have seen a picture...I hesitate to put the site but but nevertheless.. XD
http://hubpages.com/hub/Treating-Ingrown-Nails

Sorry to double post, but I clicked on the link and..... Wow, I didnt need to see that again, lol, it made my stomach drop D:

midnightphoenix123 I put a video instead XD even worse...

Quote from: mj fan on June 12, 2011, 10:02AM
midnightphoenix123 I put a video instead XD even worse...

Video... Im never clicking a link to crazy ingrown toenails again lol!

QuoteVideo... Im never clicking a link to crazy ingrown toenails again lol!
hahaha me too lol disgusting  brr.....but I think  I am nevertheless weird to have sought crazy ingrown toenails videos. .isn't it? XD

Quote from: mj fan on June 12, 2011, 10:16AM
hahaha me too lol disgusting  brr.....but I think  I am nevertheless weird to have sought crazy ingrown toenails videos. .isn't it? XD

Well, I dont think its something people do normally lol, just looking up ingrown toenail videos lol, no Im worried what if I get one! AHH I would vomit every where lol

Quoteno Im worried what if I get one! AHH I would vomit every where lol
oO do not make us think about it  :nervous: lol
BUEUERRGGG !!!

Quote from: mj fan on June 12, 2011, 11:27AM
oO do not make us think about it  :nervous: lol
BUEUERRGGG !!!

Lol, How do you think I would feel lol! Vomit every where XD I think we just need to drop the ingrown toenail talk

Aaaaaaawlright! Quick-Topic-Change! Zooooooooooooooooooooooom....The weather is nice, isn't it? (Sidenote: It's hard to write down proper effects)

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 12, 2011, 09:24PM
Aaaaaaawlright! Quick-Topic-Change! Zooooooooooooooooooooooom....The weather is nice, isn't it? (Sidenote: It's hard to write down proper effects)

it is nice XD, thanks for getting off that other topic (almost vomits again) It was nice and sunny here and hot :P Filming a movie out in the heat is not fun, and add being out there for 4 hours and only getting 4 minutes of film done D:

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 11, 2011, 01:50PM
Ok so i started playing MUA 2 again and i realized that Jean and Storm share the same animations.Jean's pyrokine blast is the same animation storm uses for Gale Force.Anyone else realize that?

So did anyone verify this?Cause maybe it's just me

I'm feeling Great today! i just bought Jean Grey in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online!!!, Jean, it's mission time!