How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's awesome, I hope you enjoy playing with her! She is really fun and one of the most powerful heroes.

Thanks, Jean is really fun and powerful, and now i'm going to save up silver to buy Ultimate Thor, by the way, can you keep Agents only content that you've bought with a limited subscription?

You keep it but its blocked until you get a new subscription.

ok, but when the subscription expires, i have to use the superhero code to obtain it again right? because i used this code first, and the heroup code didn't work for me.

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 13, 2011, 12:27PM
ok, but when the subscription expires, i have to use the superhero code to obtain it again right? because i used this code first, and the heroup code didn't work for me.

As long as you have a subscription you can play the Agents only stuff, but once you no longer have a subsciption you cant use any of it, it all gets locked, so get your Agents only playing in now, so you can maybe get them to max level before they all get locked

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

NM's travel log

1st entry: New York City

Ok, Im at JFK airport ready to go to London. So, while i was here i got to visit several places i had never been before, such as MoMA, the frick collection, the guggenheim, watched the lion king musical and loved it all a whole lot. Revisited some great places such as the carnegie deli, the met, the empire state observatory, times square, fao schwartz and so on. Walked at least 50 blocks each day and its great to just walk around here and see the sights. The architecture, shops and skyscrapers are great to just look at. I stayed at a hotel that's right at Columbus Circle, so it was veeeery well located. The only thing I didnt like so much was the High Line that wasnt special at all.

Thats it. Next entry ill be sharing my experiences in England. So, till then mates!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

London sucks.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Started playing champions online a while ago. A superhero fan's wet dream. Amazing (free) game tbh.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 15, 2011, 07:31PM
NM's travel log

1st entry: New York City

Ok, Im at JFK airport ready to go to London. So, while i was here i got to visit several places i had never been before, such as MoMA, the frick collection, the guggenheim, watched the lion king musical and loved it all a whole lot. Revisited some great places such as the carnegie deli, the met, the empire state observatory, times square, fao schwartz and so on. Walked at least 50 blocks each day and its great to just walk around here and see the sights. The architecture, shops and skyscrapers are great to just look at. I stayed at a hotel that's right at Columbus Circle, so it was veeeery well located. The only thing I didnt like so much was the High Line that wasnt special at all.

Thats it. Next entry ill be sharing my experiences in England. So, till then mates!

Very interesting!

I'm glad to see ye with us! :laola:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 16, 2011, 03:46AM
Started playing champions online a while ago. A superhero fan's wet dream. Amazing (free) game tbh.
I played that a little while ago. Not a bad game, not my style, but I've seen a lot worse ones

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 16, 2011, 03:46AM

See, City of heroes to me is way better, but you have to pay

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That's why I never played with that. I believe, that if I buy a game, than I don't want to pay every month just to use it :D

Well, everytime you buy it you get one month free then you can see how amazing it is! I made a Jean Grey character XD I love her

Which is why I don't buy it. "Everytime you buy it it's one month free". CO for example, is FREE. Period. Buy a single player game in a store, and it's free for the rest of your life. Why pay more? When a year has passed, you actually payed for almost if not 12 other games you could've had, and if you ever decide to sell those games, at least they will also give a small profit. So yeah, imo it's one big ripoff. Same with World of Warcraft. And whatnot.

My girlfriend went crazy with CO's char creator. Made a Jean Grey, then a Rogue, then a Storm xD Did see some nightcrawlers running around, Cyclops & Cap America too. Even the Red Skull lol.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 16, 2011, 11:00PM
Which is why I don't buy it. "Everytime you buy it it's one month free". CO for example, is FREE. Period. Buy a single player game in a store, and it's free for the rest of your life. Why pay more? When a year has passed, you actually payed for almost if not 12 other games you could've had, and if you ever decide to sell those games, at least they will also give a small profit. So yeah, imo it's one big ripoff. Same with World of Warcraft. And whatnot.

My girlfriend went crazy with CO's char creator. Made a Jean Grey, then a Rogue, then a Storm xD Did see some nightcrawlers running around, Cyclops & Cap America too. Even the Red Skull lol.

I think its worth the pay if its fun to play! I go crazy with making people, my favorite part is making the costumes XD I see Caps all the time runnin around, but other then that I havent seen many, except one of my good friends I found on the game who was a shadowcat