How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dihan on June 21, 2011, 06:06PM
It hasn't gone yet. I think it's around September or October when it does.

Those who have put money into City of Heroes at some point will have a Premium account. This means they have access to more things (including everything that you had before you left) than someone who hasn't paid for anything. Those who subscribe will have a VIP account and will have complete access to everything.

So if you have payed to play the game before you get a premium account of if you bought items for the game? At least I will most likely get a premium account, VIP would be nice, but just not having to pay would be nice :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

First, just want to say I've seen some totally awesome skins here lately... and I really want to get back to it myself... Hopefully I'll be able to. I've had so much go on here lately, it's been nuts. Anywho, tomorrow will be the first in a long time I will be home all day, so as long as noone calls and says "ok, lets go somewhere," then I can actually do the skins I've been saying I will do...lol. So, sorry, but I'm back :D lol

Second, Whats going on with all these bots or whatever they are here lately? Is there a job opening for security on here? lol I'll accept lol.

Hope to see more from you soon scabbia :)

In other new im at this camp and let me tell it's ridiculous what's going on.There's so much conflict crap coming from everywhere where "he said" "she said"

It's really bad to see all my friends at this camp and them acting up.I mean i just had to stop a fight because one of my friends poured water on this other kid (who's my friend and enemy) and then he got mad and tried to punch him and said "thats why yo daddy aint in yo life and ur momma's a gap tooth b*tch" and the other kid said well at least my sister aint a hoe then that's where it got ugly.

Hopefully there's no more drama because this is day 3 and we have 4 more days to go *sigh*

Scabbia@ - Can't wait to see more of your work Scabbia.

Jeanfan@ - hopefully things get better at your camp. I would recommend just staying out of the drama, although it is tricky.

Yay! Welcome back Scabbia, cant wait to see more skins! and Jeanfan, sorry for all the drama, how do you have a computer at your camp?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 21, 2011, 09:29PM #1895 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:36PM by Jeanfan321
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 21, 2011, 09:14PM
Yay! Welcome back Scabbia, cant wait to see more skins! and Jeanfan, sorry for all the drama, how do you have a computer at your camp?
Thanks guys im not on my computer im on my phone and btw it's not a camp in the woods though lol it's like a camp where you sleep in dorms and eat food at cafeteria do activities and they have a pool and we go jet ski's

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 21, 2011, 09:29PM
Thanks guys im on my computer it's not a camp in the woods though lol it's like a camp where you sleep in dorms and eat food at cafeteria do activities and they have a pool and we go jet ski's

Yeah thats what I thought, is it a laptop your on though? Its not like you brought your whole desktop with you right? Lol

Lol no im on my phone everything is peaceful now.But tommorow im gonna get everyone together and make everyone say what what they have to say and lets hope it works out.I hope i don't get in an issue either because i have problems with 1 of my roomates and another dude downstairs from me

EDIT:In my above post i meant to say i wasn't on my computer i was on my phone lol

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 21, 2011, 09:34PM
Lol no im on my phone everything is peaceful now.But tommorow im gonna get everyone together and make everyone say what what they have to say and lets hope it works out.I hope i don't get in an issue either because i have problems with 1 of my roomates and another dude downstairs from me

EDIT:In my above post i meant to say i wasn't on my computer i was on my phone lol

Oh ok lol, I hope everything works out for you! I hate camp :P but thats just me, I dont like camping at all, I hate being away from home, I get super home sick, I dont like staying with people I dont know, or that I dont like and yeah lol, I have my friends, but they are my school life once Im at home its a whole different life for me, I never have my friends over to my house, I never play games with them, except for the friends I have on here which is different Im a very antisocial person, and I dont like big crowds, Im a werid person lol, lets not even talk about how picky I am with food and other things lol, I dont even know how I started to take about me :P opps

I understand you, my friend. I  am very clam too. I don't like the camps and camping, the crowd! Only at home I feel fine.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 21, 2011, 07:35PM
So if you have payed to play the game before you get a premium account of if you bought items for the game? At least I will most likely get a premium account, VIP would be nice, but just not having to pay would be nice :P

If you have put any money into the game since it first started then you should have a premium account. You can see a side-by-side comparison for Free, Premium and VIP here: http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/freedom/player_choices.html#tabs-4

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Rogue on June 22, 2011, 12:57AM
I understand you, my friend. I  am very clam too. I don't like the camps and camping, the crowd! Only at home I feel fine.

Yup, thats just like me, I hate being away from Home, even if I go out of town with family or to visit family, I hate it because im not home!

Quote from: Dihan on June 22, 2011, 03:23AM
If you have put any money into the game since it first started then you should have a premium account. You can see a side-by-side comparison for Free, Premium and VIP here: http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/freedom/player_choices.html#tabs-4

THanks for the link, I disagree with a lot of it :( Like the things that are limited accsess or the 2 character slots, on my freedom server its almost full with characters, so you dont lose those right?

Well you don't lose anything that you bought so if you bought character slots you should have those.

Quote from: Dihan on June 22, 2011, 09:01AM
Well you don't lose anything that you bought so if you bought character slots you should have those.

Well, I mean when you pay to play you would have all those slots, I never bought any slots, I filled up the ones that came with the game, so does that mean I lose those characters?

I'm not sure how it works but I think the character slots are considered to be rented so you don't own them. I think if you got the City of Villains edition which came with more slots you should have those. You'll be able to choose which characters you want to unlock the slots of. Any that you don't choose are locked until you either buy the slots (probably only about $5) or you resubscribe and become a VIP.

All I know for sure is that you don't lose anything you bought. Whether that means slots aren't lost if you bought a retail copy or not I don't know.