How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i'm going away for a few days to a family reunion on a ranch (with cows and horses nonetheless) in the middle of nowhere so i'm not sure if i'll have interwebz or not so i may or may not be gone for a little while. i'll try and do some skinning while i'm gone though

We'll miss you but I hope you have an awesome time there! The family reunion at a ranch sounds fun :)

I'll miss you and have fun hopefully there are no arguments at your reunion then at my camp

It's family, of course there will be arguments :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm having something of an emotional breakdown. I'm all depressed and on top of it, nobody gives a damn. No, really. Not even a bullet in my head would make them care less about me.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 23, 2011, 12:21PM
I'm having something of an emotional breakdown. I'm all depressed and on top of it, nobody gives a damn. No, really. Not even a bullet in my head would make them care less about me.

Im sorry :( We care, im sure it will all get better soon!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't think so. My life is still a mess, just like it was, nothing seems to make it better. It just comes, ruins me mentally, makes me do things, which I regret, than it goes by and comes back randomly. And after such a long time, I haven't found anything, which make me feel better.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 23, 2011, 12:30PM
I don't think so. My life is still a mess, just like it was, nothing seems to make it better. It just comes, ruins me mentally, makes me do things, which I regret, than it goes by and comes back randomly. And after such a long time, I haven't found anything, which make me feel better.

Im sure everything will get better :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm not that confident. All I hope, that it won't get worse

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 23, 2011, 12:39PM
I'm not that confident. All I hope, that it won't get worse

Im sure it will all work out for the best!!!

I dunno. Currently, I don't even know what could help

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 23, 2011, 01:10PM
I dunno. Currently, I don't even know what could help

Having faith in yourself, and believing everything will turn out for the best!

Or just a few hours long talking with someone, who I can trust could help :D

I feel the same Suigetsu . Always.... Maybe it's a part of my character.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I myself believe, that most of my problems (these problems) come from the fact, that I'm a bit too emotional.