How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2011, 09:34PM
Glad to know you enjoyed Gambit! Don't worry, I'm the one who made the booster lol.
Ok good lol. I was just glad his melee animations were fixed and the double jump. Feels more like him. And of course the charming power lol. Gotta love it. :)

Quote from: BLaw on June 25, 2011, 10:15PM
I'm tired. Having my girlfriend's birthday too and I worked several hours on an X-amount of meshes, including 4 beast meshes which I just released. Damn Beast's a pain ><

Well at least it's well worth it. :) Your work definetly doesn't go unnoticed. Btw, the blue Beast (Jim Lee style) is one of the best I've seen so far. I can't stand Beast with short hair and little paws lol.

Me neither. Blizz or whoever it was did an excellent job on reskinning one of the beast skins but it just felt wrong to see what they did to that model -_-'.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 25, 2011, 10:28PM
Ok good lol. I was just glad his melee animations were fixed and the double jump. Feels more like him. And of course the charming power lol. Gotta love it. :)

Thanks. I'm glad you liked the charming power, I know many people probably don't think it fits well with the powerset (but with his personality it sure does!)

Quote from: BLaw on June 25, 2011, 10:15PM
I'm tired. Having my girlfriend's birthday too and I worked several hours on an X-amount of meshes, including 4 beast meshes which I just released. Damn Beast's a pain ><
I hope your gf's birthday went well! And like Scabbia said, your work does not go around unnoticed. You've brought quite a revolution modding here imo :D. Hopefully the exhaustion can be eased by tremendous compliments and knowing that your "public" is more than satisified.

Yeah, well the exhaustion will be eased when I hit the bed lol.

Hope your day gets better if you need a break then take a break no point stressing over meshes that are gonna look awesome anyway

Also i remember lots of you saying jean looked like a zombie in X3 well nnow i definantly agree with this pic

Quote from: BLaw on June 25, 2011, 10:57PM
Yeah, well the exhaustion will be eased when I hit the bed lol.
Lol, good point.
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 25, 2011, 10:58PM
Hope your day gets better if you need a break then take a break no point stressing over meshes that are gonna look awesome anyway

Also i remember lots of you saying jean looked like a zombie in X3 well nnow i definantly agree with this pic

An actual fiery Phoenix raptor and NO zombie effects would have made X3 so much better.

I liked her black eyes  cause it gives her a "dark" feel for "dark Phoenix" but those veins made her look ugly and also am i the only one who thinks halle berry was great for storm because halle berry is beautiful and storm is beautiful in the series so i thought she was perfect.

Just look at her she's so pretty

She is pretty but I always considered Storm with a bit more of an exotic look. I also felt that her voice could have been more like her XML2/MUA/MUA2 voice. She did an awesome job considering what she had to work with though!

Oh and one more thing before i really annoy yall is they have a new character for X-Men Destiny.I thought there was a topic for it but i can't find it so yeah his name is Grant Alexander. To me looking him up he looks like a non factor as in he don't look important but info is from here http://www.superherohype.com/features/articles/167325-exclusive-revealing-grant-in-x-men-destiny

June 26, 2011, 04:18PM #1944 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:22PM by Nowhere Man
NM's travel log

2nd entry: England

Tomorrow morning i'm leaving to Amsterdam. I absolutely loved England. Other than London I visited Oxford, Cambridge, Bath, Stonehenge and Windsor Castle. I was overwhelmed abou how much cultural diversity exist in such a small island. No wonder Brittish folks worked so hard in maintaining the independence of each of their countries. During the tour to Stonehenge I even managed to listen to some Welsh being spoken so, now I know how Dihan sounds =P. Beautiful language. Sounds like Tolkien's elvish, which makes sense since they both have celtic origins.

London is great. Seems like the kind of city I'd definitely live in. Major cultural life. Unlike NY, which I had been to before, this was my first time here, so everything was new. English people are very polite and helpful. Several really good looking guys on the streets and I have pretty high standards. People he dress in a more fashionable manner than in either Brazil or USA. The children here are also so god damn cute, it's adorable to hear 2 or 3 year olds with that classy accent.

Cultural life here is unmatched from anywhere I've been to b4. When you see the advertising isn't like in the americas. Instead of eat this, drink this and buy that, most banners here are for expos, galleries, theatre, books, movies and so on. I loved that about here. I went to the National Gallery, the Brittish Museum, the Natural History Museum, Tate Britain, Tate Modern and there are still 4 other major museums I didn't get to see. History is everywhere. Last night I went to a pub that's older than my country and that people like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and, my favourite English writter, Charles Dickens used to go to. And there are even older ones, like the one Shakespeare used to go to. In Westminster Abbey and St. Paul's Cathedral I got to stand near the graves of people like Chaucer, Dickens, Elizabeth I, Alexander Flemming, William Blake, Darwin and Newton. To a person from the new world this is a HUGE deal. Also loved the Tower of London, where I got to see Henry VIII's armor, among several others, and the crown jewels which are indeed amazing.

Also watched Wicked and loved it. Glinda is so effing funny. Lastly, visited the Globe Theatre and it's absolutely great how much people here respect their great minds of the past.

Guess that's it. Next time I'll write bout Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruge. Miss modding and talking more to all of you, but I am having the time of my life so I can't complain.

XXXOOO
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

That's Aswome Nowhere man! i want to go to England too! Hey guys, i can't make a choise, i want Jean in XML2 to look like her Super Hero Squad Online, but i don't know if leave her with her original powers or give her Shadowlack's all TK booster. what do you recommend me?

OMG Gui ^^ I'm really jealous of you. Seems like you are having an amazing time! Maybe I'll will do an exchange program, so if I do, I will choose London :) Hope to see you when you come back to Brazil, long time no see. Hugs.

wow! Honestly, I'm terribly jealous of you! I want to be in your place!
And I am very happy for you! Have many enjoyable experiences! ;)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 26, 2011, 04:18PMso, now I know how Dihan sounds =P

I doubt that. Wales has about five different regional accents. Also, visiting the south of England can hardly be called visiting the UK. Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Cornwall have their own traditions but even inside those places there's usually a split between north and south or the mainland and surrounding islands. Basically, the south of England is the sugar-coated, fake, tourist part.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.