How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 01:27PM
The issue came out just yesterday. Haven't seen any scans for it yet. Most people, on the forum I found this out on, didn't really even care about Emma's lack of an arm. They find her ruined enough already :(
The lack of an arm may actually improve her
OMG..uhh **faints**
I wish Hope turns into Jean and reconstitutes Emma's arm.
T_T they ruined my favourite hero. Whats next, her head get cutten off?

Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 01:34PM
OMG..uhh **faints**
That is actually Emma's worst nightmare.

Hence the pillow smothering.

Yes i know about that, thats before She kissed Namor btw is the incident after this or before this. T_T how could they destroy her arm. They have destroyed a part of every Emma Frost Fan

Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 01:41PM
btw is the incident after this or before this.
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 01:27PM
The issue came out just yesterday.

Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 01:41PM
T_T how could they destroy her arm. They have destroyed a part of every Emma Frost Fan

Perhaps after this..

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 01:44PM

Perhaps after this..

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Care to explain. Just dont tell me that was Emma saying it and has plans to betray the X-Men which will ultimately kill off the character taking a step to the Ressurection of Jean Grey as she will take the spot of Emma in Scott's heart as every Emma Fan's heart is crushed

Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 01:48PM
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Care to explain. Just dont tell me that was Emma saying it and has plans to betray the X-Men which will ultimately kill off the character taking a step to the Ressurection of Jean Grey as she will take the spot of Emma in Scott's heart as every Emma Fan's heart is crushed
Lol. Don't worry, her loss of an arm probably won't affect her much. Except maybe hanging out with Hellion more ;)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 05:47PM
Lol. Don't worry, her loss of an arm probably won't affect her much. Except maybe hanging out with Hellion more ;)

Wont that affect her Diamond abilitys? Her one arm wont be able to change XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

uh...he lost both his arms :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 01:34PM
OMG..uhh **faints**
Oh my, she lost an arm. :D It's fun, because at least Marvel isn't ruining only my favourites (Still want Cable and Nightcrawler back in life)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on November 04, 2011, 06:13AM
uh...he lost both his arms :P
What's up with losing arms? I think we are running into a theme/strange, perverted fetish here. Is Disney still the owner of this? If yes, they should make some Disney cartoon movies with such gore and brutality

Well that's odd. Got an e-mail from YouTube this morning asking me if I wanted to monetise my MarvelMods YouTube videos... They don't get that many views. I decided to go for it so we shall see if I actually get any money from it. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

November 06, 2011, 09:08AM #2426 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:12AM by SuperNatural-Witch
I think i found something about the"missing arm"

at the bottom,you can see emma's arm is missing

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on November 06, 2011, 09:08AM
I think i found something about the"missing arm"

at the bottom,you can see emma's arm is missing
Lol she has a stump! BTW anybody else love Sinister's new look?

November 06, 2011, 09:13AM #2428 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:16AM by SuperNatural-Witch
oh yes!!
@Marvelfan how did it get chop off (I read that it got blast off while she was in her diamond form ?

I'm not entirely sure myself (I haven't read the issue and I unfortunately I don't plan too. I only have room for some books and I prefer Wolverine's side over Cyclops'.)

However I recall that Colossus was getting beaten up and then Emma confronts the villain thinking she can take it. Then the inevitable happens.