How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: whiteking on December 06, 2011, 07:13PM
I'm not sure why Black Widow is on the X-men side...
Natasha is just on the left side like Iron Man, not with the X-Men. She has more class than to ditch her teammates. Yelena on the other hand...

Natasha is the ONLY widow for me :)
The cover is still a little bit confusing, I mean there are more Avengers (current continuity post SCHISM) than X-men there, you can see Cyclops vs Captain America, Emma vs Wolverine, Namor vs Hawkeye, Colossus vs Red Hulk, Magneto vs Spiderman, Strorm vs Iron man and the Black Widow and Beast just standing around there lol (it doesn't seem that they are fighting each other)... maybe Beast is sided with the X men after all, he even have the X logo on his chest.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on December 06, 2011, 07:47PM
Natasha is the ONLY widow for me :)
The cover is still a little bit confusing, I mean there are more Avengers (current continuity post SCHISM) than X-men there, you can see Cyclops vs Captain America, Emma vs Wolverine, Namor vs Hawkeye, Colossus vs Red Hulk, Magneto vs Spiderman, Strorm vs Iron man and the Black Widow and Beast just standing around there lol (it doesn't seem that they are fighting each other)... maybe Beast is sided with the X men after all, he even have the X logo on his chest.
That is indeed intriguing. However Widow and Beast are quite far away although I wouldn't doubt Beast being able to cross that distance. However it looks more like Magneto is his target. I'm quite positive though that Beast is on the Avengers side though for several reasons.

1) He greatly dissaproved of Cyclops and his "band of villains". Enough to make Beast leave the X-Men
2) Beast has rejoined the X-Men but on Wolverine's side which is not shown here. The X-Men here are Cyclops' Blue Team
3) Wolverine is also wearing his X-Uniform like Beast and Wolverine is definitely on the Avengers

EDIT: And yes Natasha is and should be the only Black Widow ;) I'm not a big fan anyway of titles and codenames being passed around like a hot potato. DC is way worse than Marvel about this (Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, etc)

I feel great, i think that i posted here that i failed maths, well, my teacher helped me out a bit, i got a 10 in concept and another 10 because she talked with the principal and blah blah blah and they reached an agreement and i got another 10 and now i didn't fail maths! so to enjoy my summer vacations now! plus i got a really good game named Dungeon Siege 3, i love it, specially this character: she's a witch, she uses spells and she uses guns with magical bullets, she uses a rifle as well, it's awesome to play as her in that game

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 07, 2011, 08:32PM
I feel great, i think that i posted here that i failed maths, well, my teacher helped me out a bit, i got a 10 in concept and another 10 because she talked with the principal and blah blah blah and they reached an agreement and i got another 10 and now i didn't fail maths! so to enjoy my summer vacations now! plus i got a really good game named Dungeon Siege 3, i love it, specially this character: she's a witch, she uses spells and she uses guns with magical bullets, she uses a rifle as well, it's awesome to play as her in that game

Dear friend, I'm very glad that you  are alright ! You deserve it! ;)

I hope the game will give you a lot of fun! Play it, I think it's really cool! Girl looks great, beautiful and sexy! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thank you very much Dear Rogue! how are is everything for you? and i agree. she's beautiful and hot! and i found in Wikipedia that Rebecca Grant modeled for Katarina

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 08, 2011, 07:33AM
i found in Wikipedia that Rebecca Grant modeled for Katarina

Really? Fantastic! :D

Unfortunately, I didn't play this game. I've read a lot about it and I really like it. I hope to be able to buy time and get it. :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thats a really good game, I like playing the other girl who can turn into the Fire women!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is for other Europeans  - if you've been keeping up with the latest EU treaty, how do you feel about your Presidents/Prime Ministers deciding to give more financial power over whatever country you are from to Germany and France? Our Prime Minister decide against it and there's now a lot of anger being directed toward Britain (as a whole) from the rest of Europe.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I think they're right. I mean, historically, Germany with power tends to be good news. Right? LOL.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Thats stereotyping, its not the Germans it was (were you refering to that) Hitler, sure Hitler was German, but you cant blaim entire Germany on that :P (in my POV)

I dont feel much about it though, politics dont really intrest me....
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm not talking specifically about him, and if he was alone he wouldn't have been a threat. His was not an isolated incident, just an isolated cause.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Sure, but I honestly believe he didnt have a BUNCH of followers, most of the people working for him (directly and indirectly) did it purely out of fear for their family's and own life's, glad I wasn't born during that time :)

It's all about context...After WWI germany was neutered by the winning countries and in a rather bad place so Hitler takes the cultural angst spreading from that and directed it at the old government, changing the whole mythology of war in Germany, similar to how the Confederates tried to change history to say that the American Civil War was fought for state's rights instead of slavery like it really was. Hitler was also incredibly charismatic, and so he was able to rally the entire country to war and focus the anger towards the old government, the rest of the world, Jews and anyone else who isn't "Aryan"

Wooo history buff :P Of course on the other hand, I'm not informed enough to make any comments about the present day situation...

No wonder Marvel used him in their comics, the way DeeDoo put it, he really sounds like a super villain xD