How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I found my happy place today, when I witnessed the return of KANE! Oh, and not just some bald Kane, who does the Santino trumpet (good times), but Masked Kane! He looks so cool, he could be starring in his own horror movie (he already did that...hm...)! Isn't life beautiful? (Isn't it weird, how I found my happy place thanks to something like this?)

Quote from: Polygone on December 13, 2011, 10:57AM
No wonder Marvel used him in their comics, the way DeeDoo put it, he really sounds like a super villain xD
Yeah I forgot the the part where the Invaders go and punch him in the face ^-^ Between comic books and Doctor Who I'm surprised I don't get in more fights with history teachers

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 13, 2011, 04:13PM
Yeah I forgot the the part where the Invaders go and punch him in the face ^-^ Between comic books and Doctor Who I'm surprised I don't get in more fights with history teachers
Lol. On a much lighter note I found this online and thought I'd share since I know these three gals have quite the fans on this forum.

Jean Grey, Storm, and Rogue: Disney Princess Style

That looks really good! I love it :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

WOW! My three favorite girls look fantastic! I save it to my computer! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

How do you guys feel about the development in Betsy's power? Rick Remender (UXF writer) clarified that Psylocke is an Omega-Level Telepath (which is not, in ignorance, the same as an Omega-Level Mutant).

However Remender revealed that in UXF 17 AOA Jean helped free Betsy's inner power and unleashed Betsy's full potential as an Omega-Level Mutant. She supposedly even manifested a Phoenix-type telepathic butterfly in UXF 18. I haven't read the latest issue but I'm really excited to see Betsy's development as a newly claimed Omega-Level Mutant. So I believe the following are all the confirmed omegas...anyone else I'm missing?

Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Nate Grey
Franklin Richards
Psylocke
Storm
Elixir
Iceman

December 17, 2011, 11:16AM #2497 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:18AM by SuperNatural-Witch
This have been the longest Week EVER!!! Oh my God!! This what happen I got a new job at petsmart, (ya know I love my animals) See my job is pretty basic.I put things on shelf and sweep the floor but anyway the girl who cut the dogs & cats hairs Got sick  last week. and they were like anyone who wants Christmas Bonus have to take her spot.I said I'll do and before you know.I got dogs biting my hands,Cats scratching me up..Worse Week EVER.

But I did buy my myself a new 42in TV tho.

There's only 1 thing bad with Christmas: Everyone buys stuff. See, I wanted to buy Saints Row: The Third on Xbox 360, and 1 day after sending my order, I got a message, stating that it's out-of-stock. Okay, Plan B then: WWE 12 on Xbox 360. Turns out, there's so many people ordering things, that it's not sure, that I get the game BEFORE Christmas. I ordered it on the 14th of December, and they say, that I might not get if BEFORE Christmas! They can't deliver it in 10 days? Come on, it's not even a worldwide knows shop, it's not too famous even here in Hungary! This is just so bad, I was getting in my Holiday-Massacre feeling already (this is a strange tradition for me: I annihilate in video games during the winter holiday season, it satifies me and also makes me calmer, and both SRIII and WWE 12 would be great for such purposes, so I still hope I get it before Holiday-Massacre kicks in.)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 16, 2011, 02:41PM
How do you guys feel about the development in Betsy's power? Rick Remender (UXF writer) clarified that Psylocke is an Omega-Level Telepath (which is not, in ignorance, the same as an Omega-Level Mutant).

However Remender revealed that in UXF 17 AOA Jean helped free Betsy's inner power and unleashed Betsy's full potential as an Omega-Level Mutant. She supposedly even manifested a Phoenix-type telepathic butterfly in UXF 18. I haven't read the latest issue but I'm really excited to see Betsy's development as a newly claimed Omega-Level Mutant. So I believe the following are all the confirmed omegas...anyone else I'm missing?

Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Nate Grey
Franklin Richards
Psylocke
Storm
Elixir
Iceman

Some others I can remember:

Mister M
Quentin Quire
Vulcan
Legion
Hope Summers
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

The latter two aren't. I don't know about Xavier.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on December 18, 2011, 04:15AM
Some others I can remember:

Mister M
Quentin Quire
Vulcan
Legion
Hope Summers

Aw yes I completely forgot them.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 18, 2011, 11:52AM
Isn't Prof X,Emma Frost, and Magneto a Omega Mutant too?

Xavier and Emma are only omega-level telepaths. However Jean and Psylocke are Omega-Level Telepaths AND Omega-Level Mutants.

December 19, 2011, 07:12AM #2503 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:19AM by whiteking
The thing with the "Omega mutant" status with the current writers is that each has a different meaning of the term, and Marvel has not helped at all with that.
Fraction made Emma and Xavier omega level telepaths so they could have unlimited potential on the use of their telepathy but still retain some flaws so they would not have the Jean Grey effect (being stuck on limbo because she's to powerfull to some writers to handle, ironic, because Xavier is now on limbo and Emma is poorly writen, hope Guillen will fix that)
It's kind of funny that now all the "big" telepaths has reached the Omega status and I believe that the issue depend of the writer that is in charge of the character (again Fraction with Emma and Xavier, now Rick Remender with Psylocke)
In my personal opinion I enjoy those characters without the Omega label, I mean they have demosntrated impresive features before that and doesn't need to be listed as Omegas to be recognized as incredible skilled telepaths on their own right.
But as Marvelfan said, I'll wait to see Betsy's development.

By the way, Storm is considered an Omega? I thought that she has the potential but never got the "tittle", same with Gambit.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5