How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 31, 2011, 10:07PM
Lol I love it! Mind if I use it ;)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Sorry for the late response, but i don't mind, go ahead and use it XD

haps new year everyone, and dihan, the end of the world will only come if galactus decides to eat it,there is no other logical explenation :p
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

If Galactus comes, then Jean will kick his ass like she did last time and we will all be safe XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on January 02, 2012, 09:08AM
If Galactus comes, then Jean will kick his ass like she did last time and we will all be safe XD
Provided, of course, she returns ;)

Damn, I would rather let Galactus eat this whole place fried, than have Jean appear to kick his butt in our world :D (Ooh...Anti-Jeanastic!)

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 02, 2012, 10:24AM
Damn, I would rather let Galactus eat this whole place fried, than have Jean appear to kick his butt in our world :D (Ooh...Anti-Jeanastic!)
Lol that's hilarious :D For some reason I enjoy your Anti-Jeaninism (or however it would be spelled)

I think Anti-Jeaninism would be OK. It's based on the theory, that some people could go over-Jeanastic, even if it doesn't involve the said character. So, I am Anti-Jeanastic, because I was never the type "this character/person is better, or the ultimate entity, because he/she/it is my favourite". :D I can accept facts, but I never go super-fanish :D OK, maybe sometimes, but I'm human too, aren't I? :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 02, 2012, 12:59PM
I think Anti-Jeaninism would be OK. It's based on the theory, that some people could go over-Jeanastic, even if it doesn't involve the said character. So, I am Anti-Jeanastic, because I was never the type "this character/person is better, or the ultimate entity, because he/she/it is my favourite". :D I can accept facts, but I never go super-fanish :D OK, maybe sometimes, but I'm human too, aren't I? :D
Yeah Anti-Jeaninism is perfectly ok...everyone has the right to their own opinions. Lol I've never really seen you go overboard, except for maybe that you would rather the entire world end before you would take Jean saving it :D

Well, even if she would save the world, I wouldn't become a fan of her...First, I would be shocked, that she exists and she saved the world from another comic book character, but the moment I snap back into this reality, I go on to say, with great passion of course: Meh... :D

I would be shocked to see Galactus and Phoenix actually exsist :D I would be greatful non the less that the world was saved.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If they would exist, then other comic book characters would exist as well, right? NOW THAT, would be awesome

So i would be the only one begging to become an herald so I can serve under his awsomness??
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on January 03, 2012, 08:13AM
So i would be the only one begging to become an herald so I can serve under his awsomness??

Well if Phoenix couldn't save us from his hunger then I would be like take me with you! Lol he can have more then one herald, because that means more food :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 02, 2012, 10:00PM
If they would exist, then other comic book characters would exist as well, right? NOW THAT, would be awesome

Yeah that would be awesome to see all the Marvel and DC universe heroes just come out and start kickin butt XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'd so be a Herald.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Who doesn't want to be Johnny Gat...I mean a herald of Galactus? :D