How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok so I did some research about that whole argument from before I brought up the Phoenixes...
I have concluded that Marvel should copy DC's Teen Titans and make a Young Avengers animated TV show. Because of the comics it would already have a massive fan-base and they could get younger children interested in the comics and Marvel altogether. They could also cameo a lot of heroes and villains that they don't get time for in the comics and even create cheesy young versions of other villains for fun.

The one potential problem would be the controversy caused by Hulkling and Wiccan being gay...Stupid problem, I know but Bert and Ernie aren't allowed to live together on Sesame Street anymore because it was "too gay." Dumb-ass extra-conservatives/anyone too absorbed with their antiquated notions to get their heads out of their buttocks and learn to love everyone for who and what they are... [/unexpected rant]

Edit: I really love those two kids though...I'm not even a shipper and I ship them o.O

I agree. Marvel should make a Young Avengers show, I really liked Teen Titans, and I would watch Young Avengers if it was like that in some ways.

With Hulking and Wiccan, whom I love too :D, they could either just not bring up the whole gay thing at all, which I and I'm sure alot of others would disagree with, or they could bring it up and have it be a big middle finger to society and say there is nothing wrong with this, so deal with it. Kids probably read the comics, and Northstar is about to get married, so if they see that then they can see it on TV, but I mean they dont have to make them all kiss kiss, and hug hug, just show that they are.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't know myself. I mean, sure, okay, no problem, but did anyone ever create a cartoon where homosexuality is accepted and the show is not about jokes and comedy? I'm not sure, but most cartoon creators can't take these kind of things naturally. Maybe I'm wrong, but no one watches every cartoon, so who knows?

Quote from: Polygone on June 07, 2012, 12:39PM
Just watched Justice league Doom (yeah, Haven't watched it yet) EPIC! That is all I have to say, I loved how the team seriously began to doubt Batman, and Batmans plans for the team were really cool to watch aswell

Try watching Justice League: New Frontier. It's the best!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Thanks for the tip :D. seems like I've got my weekend planned ahead for me xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Speaking of DC, I just made a skin of Robin based on his Arkham City appearance. Take a look; the thread is in my signature. Polygone, I know this might interest you. You can use it on Moon Knight and it's actually similar to Robin.

Quote from: DeeDooo on June 07, 2012, 12:38PM
Not a clue what's going on with Prof. though...
Bishop killed him in the end of Measiah Complex.

:) So....... does anybody in America are having fun at E3 Los Angeles seeing:
*The Amazing Spider-Man (this month will be released at 26 (US) & 29 (EU). :) PC checked, ?_? but i'm not sure which system requirement is compatible with? X-X  :praying: please, been in Vita too, many fans of Spidey wanted to be in that version)
*Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (w/ Wii U announced, possible after PS3/X360 then Vita as a promise from Harada-san....... possibly also with 3DS releases)
*Persona 4: Arena (definitely in Vita after PS3/X360 release)
*Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita)
*Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collection (features all DLC packs on default game set now after SFxT Vita release, known to PS3 & X360 release. I wonder if PC will get it soon?)
**Street Fighter II HD Remix
**Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition
**Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Version 2012
**Street Fighter X Tekken
*Dead or Alive 5 (OoO OMG, Akira Yuki of Virtua Fighter?! X-X  :praying: plz been in Vita too, as a promise to the fans)
*Resident Evil 6 (definitely be in PC & many fans wants the game in Vita version & as the first RE game in Vita)
*DmC: Devil May Cry (same as RE6 comments)

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown already released at PS3's PSN & X360's XBL, -v- well i hope the game will be in Vita as a promise to the fans.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I think you're one of the only people in the world who cares about the Vita. Sony certainly doesn't with the attention they gave it in their conference. I'll stick with my 3DS.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I got -2 to my post value in the past 2 days. It used to be 0 two days ago. What did I do, you haters? :D

I think I hold the record for worst post values ever :P

HATERS GON' HATE!!!

Oh my, I had this little school trip with the class and I already had a sore throat, before it started. Now, I have all kinds of problems, but it was worth it :D

Quote from: BLaw on June 10, 2012, 12:08AM
I think I hold the record for worst post values ever :P

HATERS GON' HATE!!!

xD, Im pretty pissed though, because my post value is basicly 29 (30 minus the one).. but 29 is not even, Someone give me either a good or a bad, quick! :P

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 10, 2012, 12:24AM
Oh my, I had this little school trip with the class and I already had a sore throat, before it started. Now, I have all kinds of problems, but it was worth it :D

Haha, glad it was worth it :D, hope you get well soon :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: iammingy on June 09, 2012, 11:56PM
I got -2 to my post value in the past 2 days. It used to be 0 two days ago. What did I do, you haters? :D
I know how that goes...I'm down to minus four and I used to have just minus one >,<