How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on June 10, 2012, 12:52AM
xD, Im pretty pissed though, because my post value is basicly 29 (30 minus the one).. but 29 is not even, Someone give me either a good or a bad, quick! :P

Haha, glad it was worth it :D, hope you get well soon :D

There you go! :P

I don't care what my good/bad thing is.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

My mother is sick. As in, really sick. She's feeling pain in her entire body and her ears are bleeding. To make matters worse, it's really cold here and I don't even feel my hands.

I just gave BLaw, Hyperman, Polygone, DeeDoo, Dihan a +1. Haters, you wanna have a race?

Quote from: Bubbleman on June 10, 2012, 03:42PM
My mother is sick. As in, really sick. She's feeling pain in her entire body and her ears are bleeding. To make matters worse, it's really cold here and I don't even feel my hands.

Sorry to hear that. Whereabouts are you now?

Sorry to hear about your mother. :(

I never really pay attention to my good, and bad.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Grata, now I have 31, still not happy :P xD, Nah, thanks :D

Trully sorry about your mother bubbleman, I know I would probally be unable to do ANYTHING when my mother is sick, only the thought creeps me out already
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Bubbleman, I know how you feel, cause my father has been having really serious pain in his stomach very recently and he was already at the verge of death. Althought, he just went to hospital, hopefully he will recover very fast. So yeah, I know your feeling, stay strong

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 11, 2012, 10:51PM
Bubbleman, I know how you feel, cause my father has been having really serious pain in his stomach very recently and he was already at the verge of death. Althought, he just went to hospital, hopefully he will recover very fast. So yeah, I know your feeling, stay strong

wow, you guys just made me realise how happy I'm supposed to be that my parents aren't sick! Both of you best of luck with your mom/dad
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

now it's official, AEMH was cancelled despite its good audience and reception. Blame it on Jeph Loeb, the creator of Red Hulk and the annihilator of the ultiverse. I'm so pissed off I won't say anything else. I'm grieving.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I know your feel as well. Nowadays, I don't even watch TV at times, cause all the shows, cartoons and stuff I like are not aired anymore and instead, there are all these stuff, which doesn't require a brain to watch or to create! Sad, how TV is losing it too (I loved the cartoons in the 90s)

I know that I was the last person to post, but this wouldn't fit well with the previous post.

So, did you guys see these animated pics yet? I always loved jokes like these:

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 12, 2012, 02:35PM
now it's official, AEMH was cancelled despite its good audience and reception. Blame it on Jeph Loeb, the creator of Red Hulk and the annihilator of the ultiverse. I'm so pissed off I won't say anything else. I'm grieving.

You remember that show Super Hero Squad? I was actually glad when they cancelled that show. I hated it. Mainly because they had virtually every hero show up except Spidey.

Got my degree results today! A 2:1.

How good is 2:1? I would like to know, since I'm still far from stuff like that :)

Oh, and on a funny note for myself: 200th page! Yay!

In order from worst to best grades:

Fail, Pass, Third, Lower Second Class (2:2), Upper Second Class (2:1), First.

It's probably different elsewhere. It's basically the equivalent to a B or something, with the highest being an A.