How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on July 03, 2012, 03:08AM
Second the people here, so social, friendly. Screw Holland lol (no offense Polygone!)

Offense taken! lol xD,

That really depends on where you live here though, I live in this village close to Opmeer (ever heard of that Blaw?, Dichtbij de Boet?) and since its so small, everyone knows each other, and always say hi when they see you

Wouldn't say hi to anyone in Amsterdam though :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I think it's the same in every major city. I know that people in London are very unsociable - if you try to talk to anyone then they'll just look at you as if you've committed a crime before walking off/stabbing you. Another example is with France - Parisians are renowned for being extremely rude. I'd bet that it's the same in New York City too.

It's odd really. The more people you put together the less they want to know each other.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Speaking of Spider-Man in AEMH, We thought Josh Keaton return to voices Spidey, but was re-dubbed by Drake Parker (Drake Bell's role in Nick's Drake & Josh), TT_TT shucks. I wonder if the new Spider-Man game (open world version) features the 4 from Shattered Dimensions again (but different is in the Ultimate: the old one (Peter Parker) replaced by the new one (Miles Morales) according to the universe' canon fiction we saw & heard about it), with the voice actors for respective Spider-Men: Christopher Daniel Barnes (Noir), Drake Bell (2099, might work), Josh Keaton (Amazing, since Edge of Time), Phil LaMarr (Ultimate, since he was voices Virgil Hawkins/Static).
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Dihan on July 03, 2012, 06:22AM
I think it's the same in every major city. I know that people in London are very unsociable - if you try to talk to anyone then they'll just look at you as if you've committed a crime before walking off/stabbing you. Another example is with France - Parisians are renowned for being extremely rude. I'd bet that it's the same in New York City too.

It's odd really. The more people you put together the less they want to know each other.
Aint that the truth XD I live in a fairly large city but my girlfriend's family owns a bar in a nice small town about an hour away and the cultural/societal difference is astounding. Similarly I go to a tiny private school (there's only 80-90 kids in each grade/class/year) and everyone knows each other, but I really doubt it's the same way in public schools.

Well here in Phoenix you don't even have to know eachother really. People here are very outgoing in my opinion.
The reason why I know: I'm not social in that way :P

Today temperature dropped here to 89 Fahrenheit (31 Celcius or so). And Cloudy T_T There goes my tan D:

On a side note: my fiance has MUA1 on the X360, so I tried it out.... Holy hell what a sucky gameplay :| I like it on the PC, but on the console it's just... weird I couldn't even get used to it.

Strange, it's practically same. Except the fact, that on PC, you can play with a keyboard. I'm, myself, prefer a controller.

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 03, 2012, 11:03AM
Strange, it's practically same. Except the fact, that on PC, you can play with a keyboard. I'm, myself, prefer a controller.
Same here. And even with the advanced lighting the game is quite fast when compared to the PC.

If it wasn't for the cool mods, I would prefer the Xbox version. Mods always change the game. Huh, a pun....

July 03, 2012, 01:47PM #2993 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:06PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: Suigetsu on July 03, 2012, 12:12PM
If it wasn't for the cool mods, I would prefer the Xbox version. Mods always change the game. Huh, a pun....
Same here. Lolz, good pun.

Meanwhile news for the MU. Marvel NOW! Relaunches the Marvel Universe. Plus the return of Jean Grey!
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39525
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/07/03/marvel-now-jean-grey-exclusive/3/

The faces of Marvel NOW

Clockwise from top: Spider-Man, Hulk, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Nova, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Captain America, Rocket Raccoon, Wolverine, Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Cable, and Thor.

Yay, she's back!! :D I'm so glad they put Jean Grey.. :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I hope they make Hope be a part of Jean she created that actually likes the power and responsibility implied to take her place as the Phoenix, so she can come back to the X-Men as just regular old mutant Jean so that her character can finally grow, become stronger and more complex without this whole phoenix thing to screw her up (as always) ever again.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I'm curious to see what will happen to Hope and the Phoenix Five after AvX...we know Cyke will be surviving (unfortunately). Since one of the characters was going to die and it won't be Cyclops, most people are assuming Hope or Emma. Hope may actually be of some use now so I'm hoping Emma. It's time to put the b*tch down :P But seriously I haven't enjoyed Emma in years...she's pretty much just eye-candy for the writers and editors :(

I'm also so excited for the Avengers book. With 18 characters I'm looking for Carol, Wanda, Jessica, and maybe Bobbi.  So far only Shang-Chi has been confirmed.

Another interesting point to mention is that Havok will be in Uncanny Avengers and Remender said that he will be a major player in the MU. Nice to see a B-lister getting that treatment :)

One person can't die now actually, and it's Colossus. With him being the avatar of Cytorak and Phoenix, he is pretty much one of the strongest things out there. Hope he reverts back to normal Colossus soon (I need Juggernaut back, he is one of my last hopes....)

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 03, 2012, 08:57PM
One person can't die now actually, and it's Colossus. With him being the avatar of Cytorak and Phoenix, he is pretty much one of the strongest things out there. Hope he reverts back to normal Colossus soon (I need Juggernaut back, he is one of my last hopes....)
What happened to Cain after that anyway? Is he still on the Thunderbolts?