How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well it was Norman. This story is more based on the villains he encountered first.

It wouldn't surprise me that Gwen is going to be killed in a sequel. Or maybe in a sequel after the sequel lol. By the hand of GG.

Yeah :/ honestly  i think it would be sad but i was surprised when spidey revealed his identity to Gwen and that is not happening in the comics in fact she hates Spidey so I guess there is hope..Or Gwen will fall, will apparently die Peter screaming and then she will open the eyes I can clearly see that coming Because Gwen story is a wayyy too well known and it would be better knowing "the old fans" like a tribute

As a fan of fighting game community, I'm going to "Reach out to the Truth" in this Japanese release today. Later, North American release at August 5th.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 25, 2012, 11:08PM
Persona 4 Arena?

Triple yep. I'll main Yu once there's a Vita version.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

That Vita version kind of pissed me off. I mean, the original Persona 4 game is my favourite game of all time! And after seeing such a game being exclusive....I would have loved playing with it on Xbox. XBLA game or a retail, I would have bought it :D Hopefully, Persona 5 will be released on every console, everywhere. The worst, Persona 4 Golden has just too many awesome new stuff in it

So I have been seeing and hearing a lot about a new game called Slender, which you can download from the internet and I don't mean illegally. And it's supposed to be really scary and from watching videos about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZMBG4Pn3Sg&feature=related it does seem pretty scary, although I haven't played it yet so I can't be for sure, I'm not the biggest scary game type of person and if a video scares me if I try and play it I would just freak myself out even more lol.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics! As a bit of an Anglophile this is very exciting for me :D I need more Doctor Who though!

Edit: Steampunk Industrial Revolution is acceptable to me though XD

Edit 2: Avengers competing in the Olympics: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=64640

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 27, 2012, 05:58PM
Watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics! As a bit of an Anglophile this is very exciting for me :D I need more Doctor Who though!

Edit: Steampunk Industrial Revolution is acceptable to me though XD

I'm also an Anglophile, though curiously I detest watching all sports that are not American Football...

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 27, 2012, 05:58PM

It was rather special, wasn't it? I'm just wondering if non-British people understood the bit with Mr Bean... Oh well, it was funny for us :P The person who put that together (Danny Boyle) went to my university!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

My family loves the Olympics, and I have watched them my whole life, but I must say I along with everyone that I know who watched it was extremly dissapointed with this opening. The only part I really liked was the dance part with all the different music from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's besides the whole love story that went on durning it. I know I got the Mr. Bean part he did add in some comedy to the opening, but Beijing to me was far better and was most definitly not topped by London.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

We weren't going out to top Beijing - we were going for narrative and tribute rather than spectacle, as well as showing what it is to be British.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Mr. Bean always cracks me up. Used to watch him when I was young too (that sounds kinda wrong lol).
Spectacular opening by the brih-ish people yeah :P

Quote from: Dihan on July 28, 2012, 10:05AM
We weren't going out to top Beijing - we were going for narrative and tribute rather than spectacle, as well as showing what it is to be British.

It was just my opinion that I didn't like it, and was hoping for more. I think me saying they didn't top beijing was a bad choice of words, after seeing Beijing I had my hopes set high. And even if they wanted to show all they did they could have bumped it up alittle bit, I just wanted it to pick up and not be so slow. It seemed like a big history leason, which I mean isn't bad, and was sort of what they were going for and I just had different expectaions. It was good in its own way, and I set my hopes to high and was dissapointed in the end, to me it almost seemed more like a musical play then what I had thought it was going to be. Like I said this is just my opinion of what I thought about it, I don't mean to make anyone upset, or make people think I hate it.

Mr. Bean is pretty awesome though; Rowan Atkinson is a fantastic comedy actor. Anyone seen the Johnny English movies? Those are hilarious.