How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know it really sucks, all the work and effort, and money people and myself included have put in. I know I have played since it first came out, although I have gone through several accounts, I am really happy with all the people I have now and it sucks that they will all soon disappear. It also makes me angry because I share an account with my Dad and he used all the slots to unlock his characters so now I cant even play any of my people one last time.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I feel your pain about the game, guys, and Dihan, I really hope everything works out for your aunt.

Do all their games disappear or just CoH? Like Aion or so¿

Quote from: BLaw on September 01, 2012, 06:21AM
Do all their games disappear or just CoH? Like Aion or so¿

I believe just City of heroes, Pargon studios is who is shutting down, but they only said City of Heroes so I think every other game is safe.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry for the double post, but It wouldnt really make sense combining the two.

So I am a huge Disney movie fan, or just Disney fan. But that really only includes the original movies. I really like all the older animated disney movies, except very few, and I haven't ever really met someone before who is a teenager or older who still is in love with disney movies lol. I can understand that it may seem childesh, but I grew up with Disney movies, and I am "sort of" just know realizing how much I really love these movies because they allow me to remember my childhood. The Little Mermaid is my favorite by far, but Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Tarzan, and Alice in Wonderland are in my top 5 also. I just watched Tarzan today after having not watched it in literally years, and when I was a kid I don't really remember liking it that much, but having watched it today I found that I really love this movie. It also really brought out my emotions. The entire beginning part of the movie when Tarzan is a baby basically made me cry because it was just so sad how he lost his family, but the part that really got me was when his Gorialla father didn't want to except him into the family, and just pushed him away but his gorialla mother was always there for him. This made me think about the relationship I have with my dad, which isn't a very good one, and I know he loves me, but he never really talks to me or includes me anymore, I hardly even see him nowadays, but my Mom is and has always been there for me. So that part really made me chock up. I guess I really found a connection with this movie. I know your probably all thinking, if you even read this, how can you connect with some disney movie. But I really see a huge connection with alot of these movies. Like Ariel in the little mermaid is always trying to be adventures, and wants to learn knew things and is a little distant from her dad, Alice is always thinking up cool things, Simba has to be strong without his dad. I just really feel connected with these things.

I understand if you don't want to read this, I just really needed to say this to someone, so why not here. Everyone on here is a pretty good listener, advice giver, and talker. :P

I know what you mean, mp. I've always been close to my family, so Meet the Robinsons, for example, made me think about how much they mean to me. I shouldn't have watched that right before I moved in to college... And while it's not really a movie, I had a little stuffed Mickey Mouse toy as a little kid, and that little thing meant a lot to me.

MP, I know several people (in their 20s) who still love Disney. One of them squees whenever he sees a Disney Store.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on September 02, 2012, 03:04AM
MP, I know several people (in their 20s) who still love Disney. One of them squees whenever he sees a Disney Store.

:) Well good! I do that when I see a Disney store too lol.

@Hyperman, yeah everytime I watch these movies it always gets me thinking about how much I really love my Mom. I have lots of Disney things too that remind me of my childhood.

September 06, 2012, 06:52PM #3113 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:55PM by DeeDooo
I found a comic I think you guys here will appreciate:
http://cheezburger.com/6554631680

and actually on a strangely awesomly related subject:

a couple got married at a recent convention while reenacting the marriage of Northstar and his boyfriend on the cover of Astonishing X-Men. Read more here: http://cheezburger.com/6567838976

Quote from: DeeDooo on September 06, 2012, 06:52PM
I found a comic I think you guys here will appreciate:
http://cheezburger.com/6554631680

and actually on a strangely awesomly related subject:

a couple got married at a recent convention while reenacting the marriage of Northstar and his boyfriend on the cover of Astonishing X-Men. Read more here: http://cheezburger.com/6567838976
I lol'd at the comic.

@midnightphoenix: Hot damn I found me another grown person who still likes Disney! It's nice to see there are people who still like the mouse as much as I do and not a bunch of trolls who bash it every opportunity they get (i.e. "The Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon sucks, it's Disney's fault they f---ed it up!!! DOWN WITH DISNEY" I kid you not, I saw this)
But enough about the trolls, I swear I haven't seen Tarzan or any of those others in a while. I guess I'll have to dust em off and have me a movie marathon!

@ Deedooo, Hillarious comic and I love the gay marriage cosplay thing. :D

@ Anonymouspunk89, Yay! Disney is so awesome, Tarzan was never a favorite of mine as a kid but I love it now! I am currently buying more disney movies to grow my collection and soon a Disney marathon will be had!

@ Hyperman360, Very true the Mouse rules!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 07, 2012, 02:33PM
@ Deedooo, Hillarious comic and I love the gay marriage cosplay thing. :D

@ Anonymouspunk89, Yay! Disney is so awesome, Tarzan was never a favorite of mine as a kid but I love it now! I am currently buying more disney movies to grow my collection and soon a Disney marathon will be had!

@ Hyperman360, Very true the Mouse rules!
I loved Tarzan, the whole tree surfing thing was freaking epic (I tried to do it as a kid, lol) Have you seen Lilo and Stitch?

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on September 07, 2012, 06:44PM
I loved Tarzan, the whole tree surfing thing was freaking epic (I tried to do it as a kid, lol) Have you seen Lilo and Stitch?

Not in a very very long time so I don't remember any of it. Is it good?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 08, 2012, 02:57PM
Not in a very very long time so I don't remember any of it. Is it good?
Totally good, it's funny and it introduced one of my favorite Disney characters ever (Stitch!)