How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can't wait for Tekken Tag 2. Once the console version released tomorrow, i'll buy Vita version if it's announced.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on September 08, 2012, 04:32PM
Totally good, it's funny and it introduced one of my favorite Disney characters ever (Stitch!)

I will have to watch it :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on September 08, 2012, 07:29PM
Can't wait for Tekken Tag 2. Once the console version released tomorrow, i'll buy Vita version if it's announced.
I can't wait for it either. I love the Tekken series.

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on September 08, 2012, 07:29PM
O rly? A new Tekken Tag Tournament game, cool. Honestly I'm more of a Street Fighter fan (Ken ftw!!) but I do likes me some Tekken.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 09, 2012, 06:29PM
I would like to give a shout out/thank you to BLaw for promoting me to Marvel Modder!

Congrats Hyperman :)

I agree Blaw, I know I have said this like two times already in other topics but thank you so much for promoting me, It really does mean a lot. :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I would like to give a shout out/thank you to BLaw for promoting me to Marvel Modder!
me tooo...and also congrats to MP,Hyperman360.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Hey, congrats Hyper!

Has the post good/bad thing disappeared for anyone else? I don't see the good and bad buttons but I still see the +/- count.

It's still there, I'm positive (at least, I see it for everyone), except for myself, but who would rate themselves? :D