How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As long as enough people stay here, make mods and stuff, I'm pretty sure things will be okay. Once the holidays are all over, and all the school stuff will be dealt with, this place will be more used again

QuoteIt seems like people have been coming here less often now adays, and its a bit sad, at least I think. I know people have lives and have other things to do, but it seems like nothing really happens here very much any more. Everyday there used to be a lot of topic updates, but now there are like 2-5 everyday. I just don't want to see this site dissapear.

Holidays are a pretty busy time.  I wouldn't worry too much.  I still plan on sticking around. Christmas will mark 1yr to the day that I found this site.  Once Deathlok is done w/ testing, I'll have reached my goal of releasing 3-4 mods in 1yr. Next year I plan on releasing the same, if not more.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

I don't think it'll disappear. Things should pick up around the spring and summer when everyone tends to have more free time.

Yeah I mean like I said, I know people have lives and I know people tend to be busy around the holidays, it just seems a lot more lonely around here then it usually does maybe its just me or something. I am glad everyone plans on sticking around!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'll always be here even if I'm not making mods any more.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on November 26, 2012, 05:06AM
I'll always be here even if I'm not making mods any more.

I think that is how a lot of people are on here now, I do make skins and mods but nothing recently I just stay here for the fun and being social with all the "cyber friends" I have on here.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just haven't made stuff recently because I just don't have a lot of time lately. I still try to check back every so often though.

I remember when I first started my release thread I got replies to every post; now I don't get any.

My workload right now and current progress:

1) Read various plays:
--- The Alchemist - 100%
--- A Chaste Maid in Cheapside - 100%
--- The Shoemaker's Holiday - 90%
--- Bartholomew Fair - 0%
2) Write essay for those plays. Just started. (400/5000 words done)
3) Interdisciplinary seminar review: 80% (4/5 seminars reviewed)
4) Self-assessment: 0%
5) Presentation preparation: 0%
6) Welsh Assignment: 50%

I'm not just sitting here doing nothing! :P

Though I have been playing Pokemon White 2 as well... I <3 Pokemon.

Quote from: Dihan on November 26, 2012, 06:07PM
My workload right now and current progress:

1) Read various plays:
--- The Alchemist - 100%
--- A Chaste Maid in Cheapside - 100%
--- The Shoemaker's Holiday - 90%
--- Bartholomew Fair - 0%
2) Write essay for those plays. Just started. (400/5000 words done)
3) Interdisciplinary seminar review: 80% (4/5 seminars reviewed)
4) Self-assessment: 0%
5) Presentation preparation: 0%
6) Welsh Assignment: 50%

I'm not just sitting here doing nothing! :P

Though I have been playing Pokemon White 2 as well... I <3 Pokemon.

Of course! You have to squeeze in some fun, although I don't know if reading plays in fun to you? I enjoy reading Shakespear which most people I know don't, and if you consider his work plays, but I actually find his work to be pretty easy to understand. Although I may just be going in a completely different direction.

I do find reading plays fun. Writing is less fun but it's something I have to do.

I dislike writing things and reading anything that isn't interesting to me. At my college, the nice thing is that I don't have to take any English courses, etc. because I'm an engineering student.

Quote from: Dihan on November 27, 2012, 02:44AM
I do find reading plays fun. Writing is less fun but it's something I have to do.

See I love writing, unless I have a prompt or something stupid to stick too.

@Hyperman, I dislike reading anything that I dont like too, which is almost every book we read in school, but Shakespeare has been pretty fun to read.

November 28, 2012, 12:44PM #3252 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 12:46PM by Polygone
I dont really mind a prompt, but I do like writing alot. Helps me improve my english etc.

EDIT : I'm playing Pokemon black 2 atm, love the improvements, the games really needed it :/

Anyone know Professor Layton and 999? (both DS) I just finished playing Mask of Miracle and I'm getting Zero escape : Virtue's last reward, good people die (say that 10 times fast) for Christmas, totally hyped :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm getting Virtue's Last Reward for Christmas too. The original never came out over here though.

I haven't written a thing in so long. I had a series of super-hero fiction stories I'd update once every week, now I haven't written anything on the new story (feels like I hit a brick wall.)