How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The writing I'm doing isn't creative, it's academic. It's not that interesting unless you like London city comedies between the late 1590s and the mid 1600s.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I've been doing some pixel art recently. Is the off-topic forum the right place to post it? >.>

I'm pretty sure.

About writing: I write poems; I've written like 5-6 in the last few months. I enjoy it, but recently, it gave me more pain, than joy :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 29, 2012, 07:58AM
I'm pretty sure.

About writing: I write poems; I've written like 5-6 in the last few months. I enjoy it, but recently, it gave me more pain, than joy :D

I would love to read some of your poems! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I haven't released anything in a while and I was on a spree. But it's due to my emigration and immigration to USA lol. I'm leaving ye ole Holland tomorrow, packed with 2 suitcases and a laptop stuffed with all my modding stuff (at least all I could find on my pc)

Quote from: Hyperman360 on November 29, 2012, 09:04PM
Today's my first time not being home for my birthday...

Ahh :( Happy Birthday! I hope you are handleing it well, I know how it feels to not have someone here for a birthday or holiday, my sister has been in college for 3 years now and hasn't been here for her birthday all 3 years, and she missed Christmas last year which is really huge because we always wake up together on Christmas, and it was really hard with her not here. I'm sure your family understands why you can't be there.

@Marvintage, Are you excited to be coming to the USA? I mean I know you have been here before and all, or been there, you know what I mean.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'll be alone with my mum this Christmas because my Gran is going to Australia to see my aunty, uncle and cousins, my dad is in work in Norway and my brother moved out this summer. My brother and I take it in turns to wake each other up on Christmas day but he won't be here this year.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 29, 2012, 09:30PM
Ahh :( Happy Birthday! I hope you are handleing it well, I know how it feels to not have someone here for a birthday or holiday, my sister has been in college for 3 years now and hasn't been here for her birthday all 3 years, and she missed Christmas last year which is really huge because we always wake up together on Christmas, and it was really hard with her not here. I'm sure your family understands why you can't be there.

Thanks, MP. Yeah, it's not that they don't understand (it's because of college) but it's just kind of sad that I don't get to spend it with them this year. My baby sister's birthday is in 3 days, so I also feel kind of bad that I don't get to be there for that either. I'm glad I at least get to go home for Christmas.

Quote from: Marvintage on November 29, 2012, 09:28PM
I haven't released anything in a while and I was on a spree. But it's due to my emigration and immigration to USA lol. I'm leaving ye ole Holland tomorrow, packed with 2 suitcases and a laptop stuffed with all my modding stuff (at least all I could find on my pc)

Awesome! Excited to live in the fattest country of the world? (We're #1!)

Happy Sinterklaas to all our resident Nederlanders! My dad has spent so much time working in the Netherlands that we recognise the day in our family :P

Haha, thanks Dihan, and there goes my only fellow dutchmen, have fun immigrating Marvin xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well, tomorrow is the name day for Nicholas in Hungary and we recognize that day as the official "Saint Nick's day". You could say Santa Claus day. On this day, the children usually put a nice and clean boot in the window, so that good ol' Nick could fill it with candy. It's like America's socks on Christmas day :D

December 05, 2012, 03:38PM #3267 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:04PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Suigetsu on December 05, 2012, 12:58PM
Well, tomorrow is the name day for Nicholas in Hungary and we recognize that day as the official "Saint Nick's day". You could say Santa Claus day. On this day, the children usually put a nice and clean boot in the window, so that good ol' Nick could fill it with candy. It's like America's socks on Christmas day :D

My dad always talked about this, he lived in Germany when he was a kid and they did this, but they put their shoe outside and if they were bad, the "bad Santa" whom I forgot his name, puts a twig or switch, or a piece of coal in your shoe.

To get you into that holiday cheer!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on November 30, 2012, 03:34PM
Awesome! Excited to live in the fattest country of the world? (We're #1!)

Yes, very excited!