How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 19, 2012, 05:02AM
Hahaha, math is my least favorite subject.
Yeah, I'm not good at math at all. Never was good at it; I enjoyed art, history, language, and science.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on December 19, 2012, 06:07AM
Yeah, I'm not good at math at all. Never was good at it; I enjoyed art, history, language, and science.

Yup those are the ones I enjoy, except for maybe Science

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Couple things, I've managed to miss a great conversation.

1. Math is a good subject for me, but Computer Science is my calling. Really not that good at everything else (except maybe English).

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 19, 2012, 06:43AM
If the world does end, then....Dinkleberg!
I love this post. In fact...

3. If the world ends, then I strongly believe Arthur Dent will survive and that the Vogons will be the ones to end the planet. Douglas Adams was a prophet and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was his prediction. For those of you who don't understand:

People of Earth, your attention please. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a hyperspatial express route through your star system, and regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less that two of your Earth minutes. Thank you.

There's no point in acting all surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display in your local planning department on Alpha Centauri for fifty of your Earth years, so you've had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it's far too late to start making a fuss about it now. What do you mean you've never been to Alpha Centauri? For heaven's sake mankind, it's only four light years away you know. I'm sorry, but if you can't be bothered to take an interest in local affairs that's your own lookout.

I don't know, apathetic bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all.

:D

God I love Douglas Adams!
I don't actually believe the world is going to end tomorrow, but I'm going to live it up just a bit today anyways :3                                                                                                                                                                                               

It's the 21st in Australia and New Zealand now. Everything is fine.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm actually getting a bit more....paranoid because of this end of the world thing....On the other hand, I just started to play with Saints Row The Third Full Package and I love every second of it. I say, let the "Christmas Carnage Video Game Extravaganza" begin!

Tomorrow: Dude Love, Mankind and Cactus Jack vs. The Undertaker (97-98), The Undertaker (Modern) and The Undertaker (Ministry)

God, I love the holidays!

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 20, 2012, 05:40AM
I'm actually getting a bit more....paranoid because of this end of the world thing....On the other hand, I just started to play with Saints Row The Third Full Package and I love every second of it. I say, let the "Christmas Carnage Video Game Extravaganza" begin!

Tomorrow: Dude Love, Mankind and Cactus Jack vs. The Undertaker (97-98), The Undertaker (Modern) and The Undertaker (Ministry)

God, I love the holidays!
Paranoid eh? How so?

The earth will be saved. I assumed that, cause I made a promise with a god from my religion
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Dihan...you are something. Just a moment ago, I wanted come up here and write something in reference to that song :D But, oh well, one thing is certain: Again....the world is still here, we are all alive and I just got my new phone, so life is kinda cool sometimes :D

So by everyone's posts, I assume you're all living? lol