How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, it's been a long time since I last came here. I even forgot my name here is Bubbleman. When looking at the online users list, I thought I was hidden.

You seem familiar for some reason :D

On another topic, after waiting for a long time, I saw Madagascar 3. As a movie, it's pretty mediocre, but man, is it awesome anyways! :D Somehow, this movie caught me. I haven't seen a movie, that caught me for quite some time now. That circus show part, where Katy Perry's Firework can be heard, it was just beautiful. Makes me want to go to a circus everyday. A circus like in Kaleido Star would do :D

One time I was in a chatroom from another forum and someone said "To obtain, something of equal value must be lost". I immediately remembered this forum and came back. Also, I still didn't watch Madagascar 3.

It's an awesome little movie. I hope you'll watch it, it's worth it :D

Happy Valentine's day everyone! Now you can't complain if you don't get any :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

D'oh!

But seriously, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D

Quote from: Hyperman360 on February 14, 2013, 11:08AM
Ever notice the initials of Valentine's Day?

Venereal disease?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vulture Diarrhoea?

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 14, 2013, 12:04PM

Venereal disease?

Yep. It's what I always think of when I think of Valentine's Day.

Maybe it's my sense of humor that causes me to be single every year...

My brother always thinks of some massacre that happened on february 14. I'm no good in History, so I can't remember what it was. BTW, why can't people be happy for eachother on this day? :D I see a lot of people hate couples and such, not cool :D

Or it just rhymes with D-Day.

I actually love Valentine's Day. Or, to be more precise, I love loving someone. Sounds a bit strange, but that's the way I was built :D

I don't particularly hate Valentine's Day. I'm pretty much ambivalent toward it. But I love making jokes about it.