How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on May 11, 2013, 02:00PM
It might live up to it, but In my heart, it will never surpass it :P
I will always prefer Emma, Cleo and Rikki ( I liked Bella too, but not that much )
Emma was my favourite :D
Claire Holt is an amazing actress. One of the reasons Rebekah is my fave character from the Vampire Diaries xD lol :P

Yeah H2O was really awesome, I loved the original 3. But I did always really want to see a Merman so I guess thats what I am most excited about in the Mako Mermaids.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looking at the trailer, Zac ( The Merman ) seems to be more of an antagonist than a protagonist.
I do like the three new mermaids in the new show though.
It seems like the show is set in its own universe, and not being chronologically after or before H2O.

Damn, one of the pro wrestlers suffered a concussion and he also has retrograde amnesia because of that. Hopefully he'll get better soon. It's not cool to become a champ, only to have to vacate the belt after a few weeks. At least, this just shows how dangerous this can be and how real it is, even if most of the things are in fact staged.

May 13, 2013, 03:01AM #3543 Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 03:04AM by White Queen
I just watched the season 2 finale of Once Upon A Time. It was amazing!
I can't wait for the third season :D
Ariel ( From the Little Mermaid ) and Tinker Bell might be possible characters in season 3. :) :D
And a spin-off was announced called - Once Upon A Time in Wonderland. :D YAY! I love Wonderland! <3

Quote from: White Queen on May 13, 2013, 03:01AM
I just watched the season 2 finale of Once Upon A Time. It was amazing!
I can't wait for the third season :D
Ariel ( From the Little Mermaid ) and Tinker Bell might be possible characters in season 3. :) :D
And a spin-off was announced called - Once Upon A Time in Wonderland. :D YAY! I love Wonderland! <3

Oh my god! I know it was amazing, I am so happy Regina didn't die, but I freaked out when they kidnapped Henry and you find out they are working for the Lost Boys, most likely. I was also excited when Belle got her memories back because I love Belle and I died inside when she got shot and lost her memory. I can't wait for Season 3, and I am super exicted for the spin off because Alice in Wonderland is one of my obsessions.

I really hope Ariel is brought in, but they better do her character right haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, I was relieved too. In the trailer, it looked like Regina was gonna die :(
I'm happy she didn't :D She's my favourite.
Lana is an amazing actress :P
I too hope Ariel and TinkerBell are new characters in the next season.

May 16, 2013, 04:00PM #3546 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:03PM by midnightphoenix123
Has anyone else noticed how many people have supposedly died during the ongoing Age of Ultron storyline?

The Owl
Hammerhead
Black Panther
Cyclops
Thor
Hulk
Jessica Jones and her daughter
Luke Cage
She Hulk
Taskmaster
Captain America

And I believe all the Fantastic Four were killed as well, except for Sue who managed to escape, but I read that the Fantastic Four were brought back to life?

Of course not all have been confirmed to be dead, but it has been mentioned by people within the comics that these people have died. No big deal lets just kill everyone.

That's why this is either a reboot storyline or a totally pointless time travel story, which won't be mentioned by the characters ever again. I'm hoping for reboot

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 16, 2013, 09:14PM
That's why this is either a reboot storyline or a totally pointless time travel story, which won't be mentioned by the characters ever again. I'm hoping for reboot

I am too, if they are just killing people off just because then it is just a waste of time, but if they plan on rebooting everything then I'm fine with it.

The Marvel Univerese to me isn't what it used to be so if they reboot they better take this second chance and make it great.

Watched the Vampire Diaries Season 4 Finale. It blew my mind away. It was fantastic. :O :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 16, 2013, 04:00PM
Has anyone else noticed how many people have supposedly died during the ongoing Age of Ultron storyline?

The Owl
Hammerhead
Black Panther
Cyclops
Thor
Hulk
Jessica Jones and her daughter
Luke Cage
She Hulk
Taskmaster
Captain America

And I believe all the Fantastic Four were killed as well, except for Sue who managed to escape, but I read that the Fantastic Four were brought back to life?

Of course not all have been confirmed to be dead, but it has been mentioned by people within the comics that these people have died. No big deal lets just kill everyone.

Well you can add Carol Danvers, Medusa, Max Modell and Brian Braddock to that list too.

I so hope that everything will be back to normal once this is over. Hopefully I'll be getting my Nightcrawler back if this is really a reboot. The guy has been dead for 3 years now, which is painful for me, cause he is actually one of my favourites in Marvel.

Reminds me. Looks like Logan wears a SW costume again (the one for inflirtate inside Castle Doom before Civil War)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 17, 2013, 10:38PM
I so hope that everything will be back to normal once this is over. Hopefully I'll be getting my Nightcrawler back if this is really a reboot. The guy has been dead for 3 years now, which is painful for me, cause he is actually one of my favourites in Marvel.

They just never should have killed Nightcrawler off, I mean really.

I really hope they recreate Marvel and make everything right again. I would really love to see the real Jean again, and have nightcrawler back, maybe even throw in Banshee and just make everything the same again.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 18, 2013, 09:09AM
They just never should have killed Nightcrawler off, I mean really.

I really hope they recreate Marvel and make everything right again. I would really love to see the real Jean again, and have nightcrawler back, maybe even throw in Banshee and just make everything the same again.

I totally agreed with you. I just miss Jean Grey so much after X-Men : The Last Stand. I'd love to see her back in action in one of Marvel movies.. Reboots is great, IMO, some people don't like reboots now.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench