How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I still think Jaimie Alexander (Plays Sif in Thor) would be perfect for Wonder Woman.

Quote from: Me on December 04, 2013, 11:29AM
So apparently Gal Gadot is supposed to play Wonder Woman in the new Man of Steel. I don't really know the actor so could some tell me if she is good at acting? Lol

Oh I'm excited now! I love Gal Gadot in the Fast and Furious movies! I'm sure she will be a great Wonder Woman.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteIn my opinion she's a good actress, but I'd still preffer Megan Fox as Wonder Woman.
Same here! I like Gal Gadot She is great but for obvious reasons I'd pick Megan Fox xD She looks more like an amazon to me, even if she's not the best actress ever I think she could be great and she looks a lot like Diana, her face,body is perfect ;P She is supposed to be an amazon xP I really like the character like that http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/118/8/4/wonder_woman_by_jeffach-d59egpa.jpg
I think these fan pics That's just gorgeous xD

Personally, I don't like Gal Gadot as WW. She seems like a typical slim woman. Nothing special, especially her acting. On the other hand, I don't get it why Megan Fox would be a better choice. She doesn't seem like an amazon either. I mean, aren't amazons supposed to be like big and strong women? Both of them are so fragile, weak looking. Nothing about them makes me feel like: "Oh, god, she will snap me in half!"

Quote from: LX - Rampage on December 06, 2013, 09:35AM
Personally, I don't like Gal Gadot as WW. She seems like a typical slim woman. Nothing special, especially her acting. On the other hand, I don't get it why Megan Fox would be a better choice. She doesn't seem like an amazon either. I mean, aren't amazons supposed to be like big and strong women? Both of them are so fragile, weak looking. Nothing about them makes me feel like: "Oh, god, she will snap me in half!"

I agree, neither of them really seem fitting to play Wonder Woman. I would really dislike if Megan Fox got the role because I don't really like her acting. I do like Gal Gadot however, so I am excited to see her even though it seems strange for her to be Wonder Woman.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

meh, in most recent WW comics, its all about sex appeal, she still has some muscle, but is mostly kept slim, Havent seen Gal Gadot act yet, but I have faith
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well, comic books are overly sexualized, right? And most movies based on comic books change a lot, right? Why can't we change they this? Make it less about how "hot" the heroes/heroines are and more about how interesting their characters, their personalities are. I would love to see that....not that it would ever happen, since it's made for the masses.

I saw Frozen this weekend and it was really good! It had a twist that I didn't see coming, and the songs had an amazing broadway feel to them which I loved!

Here in Brazil, Frozen will hit theaters in january :(

Quote from: Owl City on December 10, 2013, 04:04AM
Here in Brazil, Frozen will hit theaters in january :(

I'm sorry, well it is definitely worth seeing I believe! I can't really compare it to anything other then an animated Broadway musical. A-lot of TV ads have compared it to the Lion King which I don't think you can do because they are nothing alike.

Yes! Two days until my birthday!!! I think I'll finnally get my just dance 2014! I love the just dance games so much!!!!!

Since we had a bit of fairy tale movie talk earlier, the trailer for the french language beauty and the beast movie was recently released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COCCpWhR3Q

It looks awesome
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's 00:01 here :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thought I would stop in to wish everybody a Merry Christmas.