How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: LX - Rampage on March 28, 2014, 12:31AM
Thanks for that, I didn't know about it :) At last, this storyline is over.

Oh yeah not yet. 1 more
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Very satisfied with how Once Upon a Time in Wonderland ended.
Everyone got their happy ending...except..well Jafar. xD
I've also heard, that some of the characters might crossover and become regulars in Once Upon a Time, so that's exciting. :D

Quote from: White Queen on April 04, 2014, 03:00AM
Very satisfied with how Once Upon a Time in Wonderland ended.
Everyone got their happy ending...except..well Jafar. xD
I've also heard, that some of the characters might crossover and become regulars in Once Upon a Time, so that's exciting. :D

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was a nice show, but it just didn't have the same feeling and I feel like that worked against it for me. Alice rubbed me the wrong way sometimes. And Jafar was so evil that I couldn't once find myself liking him at all. I am also disapointed that the Jabberwocky didn't get saved. I also didn't really like how Alice and Cyrus have a kid in the end, it just didn't feel right to me.

And for some reason I am still confused how England seems like it is still years and years in the past, and everyone looks Victorian, yet Storybrooke is in the same universe. Alice didn't even know what anything in Storybrooke was, so I am a bit confused with some things. But none the less it was enjoyable.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on April 04, 2014, 02:46PM
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was a nice show, but it just didn't have the same feeling and I feel like that worked against it for me. Alice rubbed me the wrong way sometimes. And Jafar was so evil that I couldn't once find myself liking him at all. I am also disapointed that the Jabberwocky didn't get saved. I also didn't really like how Alice and Cyrus have a kid in the end, it just didn't feel right to me.

And for some reason I am still confused how England seems like it is still years and years in the past, and everyone looks Victorian, yet Storybrooke is in the same universe. Alice didn't even know what anything in Storybrooke was, so I am a bit confused with some things. But none the less it was enjoyable.
Victorian England is a different world/realm. I guess it's like an alternate Earth where everything is just a bit behind. xD
The character I most enjoyed was Anastasia. I think she would make a perfect addition to Storybrooke. :P

Quote from: White Queen on April 05, 2014, 02:38AM
Victorian England is a different world/realm. I guess it's like an alternate Earth where everything is just a bit behind. xD
The character I most enjoyed was Anastasia. I think she would make a perfect addition to Storybrooke. :P

That's what I was assuming. I liked Anastasia as-well, I did read that Will may become a regular on the main show, but that's all I heard about any of the Wonderland characters.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Last night i realized i missed the older days when technology would just fail all at once, now instead i get the "fun" of dealing with two disc drive lasers both in their own ways slowly go downhill. It's like technology taunts us now instead of just disappointing us all at once.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I'm still shocked to hear that the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak is finally over. Brock Lesnar beat him. I think Taker's finally hanging it up to ride off into the sunset. What a run by a legendary wrestler - one of the greatest of all time.

Apart from making no sense, it sure was a shocker. I was in this shocked state the whole day. I wonder what's next and if they still want a Sting vs Undertaker match at WM31. Maybe a retirement match....

BREAKING NEWS: The Ultimate Warrior, born James Hellwig, seems to have passed away.

April 09, 2014, 01:00PM #3805 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:04PM by White Queen
Omg this is hilarious.
It's the song "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid sang by a girl named Melinda Kathleen Reese.
And what she did was, use Google Translate to translate the English lyrics into another language, and then translate that to another different language and so on. And then she returned it to English, and sang the lyrics that came out.
It so messed up and funny, but she has an amazing singing voice though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTTbJTYLQQ

Wow, Once Upon a Time is getting intense, can't wait for the next episode. :) 
And I was happy to see Rose McGowan as Young Cora again. :D

Quote from: White Queen on April 21, 2014, 04:38AM
Wow, Once Upon a Time is getting intense, can't wait for the next episode. :) 
And I was happy to see Rose McGowan as Young Cora again. :D

I agree it was a great episode! I was hoping we would see more of Oz, or learn more about Zelena's past in Oz as the Wicked Witch. Hopefully they show more before the season is up, I am glad that Glinda is finally going to appear in the next episode tho!

Soul Calibur Lost Swords delayed? X_X
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

April 27, 2014, 03:59PM #3809 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:34PM by Tony_Stark
Hey everyone, just wanted to mention that I'm looking for an apprentice to take on the task of getting the Assassin (Assassin's Creed) mod done. I planned to make it but I haven't had any time to mod for a while. I really want you guys to get to play it (especially since one of the skins is finished). Check in my thread for details.