pc version after all?

Started by Meganubis, September 24, 2009, 06:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i got a pet. a guinea pig named, well Sonic. name from the hedgehog. i was young at the time and i'm still young. but i had a bad experience with sports and that how videogame became my life so dont argue about it. it hurts hearing that. my life was destoyed in first grade and dont want a flashback. but lets get back to the subject before more weird things start to happen.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Ookay...Well, who thinks that there will be a PC version?

Okay, well I think the same.

i still think there may be a chance, i have nothing really that makes me feel that way but i just think it may happen.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I think the thing which makes you think that is hope. There's nothing bad in it. Believe me, many of us would be happy for the PC version.

yeah hope or dillusion :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

agree. but the game is freaking awesome.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 04, 2009, 05:40AM
Ookay...Well, who thinks that there will be a PC version?

The demand for a PC version is just too low. Most of the gamers who wanted the PC version in the first place had already played/owned the game on PS3/XBOX360/PS2/Wii/DS. I don't think these people will get the "same" game again if they have a copy on another platform though I fully understand there are differences between the PS3/XBOX360 and PS2/Wii and DS versions. Therefore, I don't think there will be a PC version. As a PC gamer, I would be really happy if they do release a PC version though, regardless of whether it's moddable or not.

Quote from: iammingy on October 05, 2009, 01:43PM
The demand for a PC version is just too low. Most of the gamers who wanted the PC version in the first place had already played/owned the game on PS3/XBOX360/PS2/Wii/DS. I don't think these people will get the "same" game again if they have a copy on another platform though I fully understand there are differences between the PS3/XBOX360 and PS2/Wii and DS versions. Therefore, I don't think there will be a PC version. As a PC gamer, I would be really happy if they do release a PC version though, regardless of whether it's moddable or not.

Seconded.

How about we call this "It's not coming out for PC until we hear otherwise"