russian?

Started by Quentin Hex, October 08, 2009, 12:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
пожар
can anybody tell me how i pronounce that phonetically in english?

Pozharr, or close enough. I can record the sound for you if needed. Can I ask what do you need it for? I'm intrigued.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

well i put "fire" into translater when i was  looking into names for my "scorcher" character (more details in workbench). thanks for the help.

Well, I still don't see a need to make original characters when Marvel's library of them is so IMMENSE, like.

Пожар is the kind of fire that burns something in a bad way (like a house fire or a wildfire), because a camp fire would be a different word, and just some sort of fire would be another different word. This one is for the kind of fire firemen are supposed to fight, y'know?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

i agree, but there's a certin amount of freedom with custom characters, and many of the marvel side charcter would be hard to make unique powerstyles with.

thanks for the help with the russian by the way!

I agree with Noel about custom characters. Personally I see them as just using up a valuable slot for official characters if they end up being released.

There are tonnes of characters that have some sort of firey power so there's bound to be something like what you want. There are only so many ways to show off fire powers, after all.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

fire powers+greatsword with asgardian costumes?

I disagree with Dihan and Noelemanch... You see, I like making custom character's because I get to decide everything about them. (you know skins, personality) and that way no one can't come to me complaining about the skin not looking right, inappropriate sound file, effects looking wrong compared to comics etc. etc.
And I don't think that one would be able to find a comic of a character of their liking to make them look correct
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0