What's your "My Team" name?

Started by Gevth, March 13, 2010, 03:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
...and who are the members (8)?

Mine has always been the "Returners" (an homage to Final Fantasy VI), the logo has changed, and the Team in the beginning (unmodded) was mainly Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Captain America.

In the foreseeable future, I think it would include Gambit, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Mystique, Thing, Songbird, Dr Doom and Sandman.

Did I hear Songbird for MUA? :P

My team is X-Men (because... they're X-Men) and it consists of: Storm, Psylocke, Dazzler, Iceman and Jean Grey. I would've had Wolverine & Colossus, but I never play them, so it's really not worth it wasting points on an extra slot :P.

Wreckin Crew

jugg, dd ,ice, pyro
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

NEW FREEDOM FORCE
jean grey pyro juggernaut avalanche ( with effects .... ;D )

Well, mine would be THE RETURN OF THE NEW FANTASTIC FOUR.

Of course, with their respective members who will always be: HULK (green or gray), Spiderman, Ghost Rider and Wolverine.

:hulk_icon: :spiderman: :ghostr: :wolverine:

They have defeated the original members in the past and would be (half strangers) great substitutes.

The name of my team is "Justice Force" (using the blue logo with the lightning as its symbol). It consists of Thor, Storm, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight

:thor: :storm::warbird::moonk:

My team's name is Omega M because I generally use mutants (with a few exceptions) and for me mutants are the strongest  ;D and the members are: Storm, Jean, Emma Frost, Magneto, Iceman, Magma, Goblin Queen and Deadpool...but I change them sometimes

Mine is either these 4 xmen storm jean emma frost and cyclios and the thunderbolts which consists of green goblin moonstone venom and when she comes out songbird moonstone and songbird will get the most gameplay

Right now just Psylocke, Iceman and Pixie.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on April 18, 2010, 11:13AM
Mine is either these 4 xmen storm jean emma frost and cyclios and the thunderbolts which consists of green goblin moonstone venom and when she comes out songbird moonstone and songbird will get the most gameplay

RIP Punctuation.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

mine name is allways weapon X... it sounds cool even though i dont use any mutants from weapon x :D
and in the team is mainly venom, iceman, human torch, hulk, green goblin and sandman
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

New team : Might & Magic

They look like fantasy heroes :P

Thor (Asgardian Armor) (Paladin)
Iron Man (Classic) (Knight)
Sabretooth (Age Of Apocalypse) (Barbarian)
Goblin Queen ( The End ) (Necromancer)

Mighty Avengers

Thor
Ms. Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Wolverine
Spider-Woman
Captain America
Jean Grey
Storm
Thing
Spider-Man

Mutants United :D
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

i kind of just pounded the keyboard this time around....