Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No she doesn't have more hypers, her DP transformation is being treated equally as any other lvl 3 hypers and it has the same sound (some characters don't even have level 3s), when she's Dark Phoenix her lvl 1 hyper is as strong as a lvl 3 and the phoenix bird grows bigger, her projectiles and traps are also much stronger and more cool to see (especially the one which sets phoenix symbols as traps that later attacks enemies as firebirds)
One odd thing is that her power names are based on Telekinesis but they're all fiery. TK shot (fireball projectile which explodes into flames), TK trap (firebird trap, pressing the low attack button will set the ground on fire and a firebird bursts upwards once it is stepped), TK overdrive (think of Bison's psycho crush but with fire).
The only real telekinetic move she has is her throw and her healing hyper also looks like it
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

I haven't registered yet and I have no idea how to make 30 posts within a short time without posting unnecessary crap
Please vote for Cyclops guys,Jean needs him in the game and don't vote for Gambit. I want him too but I'm sure that he will hurt Scott's chance since he's the most requested

I've already registered as LarsMasters there, but i don't the instructions about this.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

i dont plan on registering, because 30 posts is a lot, all i know is for marvel i want Emma, Spiderwoman, Cyclops, idk how else and for capcom Nina, Ryu, Frank West, Regina, Sheva/Excella/Leon/Claire

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on February 14, 2011, 05:34AM
I've already registered as LarsMasters there, but i don't the instructions about this.
what do you mean by not knowing the instructions?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 14, 2011, 09:44AM
i dont plan on registering, because 30 posts is a lot, all i know is for marvel i want Emma, Spiderwoman, Cyclops, idk how else and for capcom Nina, Ryu, Frank West, Regina, Sheva/Excella/Leon/Claire
let's make 30 posts there and vote, the poll is open until the end of the month !!
for Marvel I want : Cyclops, Psylocke, Venom, Miss Marvel, Hawkeye
and Capcom : Megaman classic or X, Strider hiryu, Frank West, Captain Commando, Jin Saotome or Edward Falcon

I might but I dont know yet, does anyone plan on going out at midnight to go get there copy? I might

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

February 14, 2011, 01:37PM #577 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 01:41PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 14, 2011, 10:30AM
what do you mean by not knowing the instructions?
let's make 30 posts there and vote, the poll is open until the end of the month !!
for Marvel I want : Cyclops, Psylocke, Venom, Miss Marvel, Hawkeye
and Capcom : Megaman classic or X, Strider hiryu, Frank West, Captain Commando, Jin Saotome or Edward Falcon
We have the sames tastes for Marvel (not really familiar with capcom). I want those exact 5 the most with Hawkeye replaced by Doctor Strange, Iceman, Spider-Woman, Scarlet Witch, or Thanos (I want Hawkeye too but he is not in my top 5).

The characters I don't want are clone characters like War Machine, Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth, Carnage (if we have Venom and vice-versa), etc. This goes for all characters similar to existing ones, even some of my favs like Rachel or Polaris.

I also don't want Emma or Xavier because from what I've seen telepathy hasn't been implemented in any way. Besides bolts or beams there is no way for it to work which is probably why Jean doesn't use telepathy. But Jean still has tk and fire and if Psylocke made it in she would have tk, ninja skills, and psychic blades. If we got Emma we would really only have a diamond form so I don't think she'd be much fun and Xavier has really no way of working.

They might as well change the title to X-Men VS Capcom with everyone's picks.

It seems as though Dust may also be playable as DLC. In Deadpool's ending he is shown with a bunch of characters including Dust, and all the others are playable. That could be a hint. I'd love to see Dust as her powers would be like Sandman and be unique for the game. She'd add another X-Man (I can hear the groans), another female to the marvel side which really needs more women, unique powers, be an obscure character, as well as racial representation. How many games show Muslims in a positive way as a hero?

Thats so true! She would be so fun to play as, I would also like Dazzler as she was hinted in Felicas ending and its not like many people are hinted, I also forgot Phoenix Wright in She-Hulks ending and some evil people in Morrigans ending

I wouldn't call everyone in the endings hinted. Especially since they included characters, like Ghost Rider, who were disconfirmed in the endings just to please the fans in a way. I think Dust is hinted because everyone else in the image is playable except for her and she isn't a huge character or someone releated to Deadpool's past that would make her a must to include. But Dazzler would be awesome! And I don't know much about Phoenix Wright but he would be cool (but I believe he was disconfirmed). I do wonder how a layer (or attorney) would work in a fightning game.

He has been in some before I think and I know lots of people really, really, want him so people would be super happy then, I think another hinted person was Silver surfer and Megaman, Surfer because he was supposed to be in the game, and megaman because everyone wants him

Surfer has been disconfirmed because they couldn't get him to look good without the surfboard which won't work in gameplay. But he is one of my favs to be in. Megaman should also be in to please the fans.

In the mean time I hope I get my copy of the game from amazon tommorrow. I'm not getting all my hopes up though.

It's time (MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 releases. NOW!)
+ Command List if you were registered in SRK:
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html