Menu

Your MUA3

Started by MarvelFan12345, June 16, 2010, 03:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if there was an xml3 i would love to see new x-men get a turn as part of the roster.

Quote from: Deedooo on June 17, 2010, 07:38PM
if there was an xml3 i would love to see new x-men get a turn as part of the roster.
well id like to see both generations! i fell inlove with the first class xmen and have always been! adding some awesome new xmen would be a great idea though at least without compromising the sports for the old xmen

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2010, 07:34PM
I can see the first three characters as definite in XML3 or MUA3. VV knows that Jean is a really wanted character now and I think she has spots reserved in future games designed by them. Storm has always been a must and Iceman adds the ice part to the game. Hellion could have a chance in XML3. I'm sure he would be really cool.

Based on the fan base of Jean i think she will always have a spot in the roster as well as storm. Idk about iceman but if Hellion does appear in xml3 I WILL EAT A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least finally eat fish for ever meal straight for 1 month!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

June 18, 2010, 08:41AM #62 Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 08:43AM by Jeanfan321
Yeah if they did do a xml3 they should put some new/unknown characters.like in mua2 I didn't no who songbird and penance were.and people thought they woeldnt like it now people know them and love them

EDIT:also if they took out jean wolvie storm and gambit then I would be pissed

@ shadowslacks: hands off the babies! :P

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 18, 2010, 08:57AM
@ shadowslacks: hands off the babies! :P
LOL its just that ive read an article about eating fetus in china, but aw well, guess ill stick to the fish part, if Hellion does get in xml3 (provided that the game gets a sequel)
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

The developers like fire and ice together and Iceman is the only prominent character that uses ice

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2010, 09:43PM
Storm does too weather control^^^^
yet iceman is cooler than storm (pun intended :P)

Thought of another important point for me...  Don't make it follow a comic book arc.  Devs get too tied down when they try to recreate the story in a video game.  Oddly enough that was one of my favorite points about MUA2 (the Civil War), but the fact is that you take away a lot of freedoms from the player.  I couldn't play as Cap and Iron Man together for a good portion of my game, and that brought it down a bit. If they want to take inspiration from comics (like Marvel Zombies!) that's fine, but I hope they don't tie themselves down too much.

i think that MUA 3 will need a storyline that brings the marvel heroes together like maybe secret war and teancum i think MArvel zombies is a good idea but then it might be rated M wouldn't it especially since there making NextGen graphics

well if they make it rated m anyways then they can title it marvel ultimate  alliance 3: oh F***! interdemensional superzombies!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 21, 2010, 11:31AM
i think that MUA 3 will need a storyline that brings the marvel heroes together like maybe secret war and teancum i think MArvel zombies is a good idea but then it might be rated M wouldn't it especially since there making NextGen graphics
I hope for no Marvel zombies. I wouldn't get too excited about my favourite characters getting eaten. If someone wants zombies fight non-zombies, there's Left 4 Dead (2). For a Marvel game, it should have the normal heroes and all. Especially for people, who doesn't really know the Marvel Zombies stuff.

Oh damn...i hope when MUA 3 will be released, MUA 2 will be port on PC from PS2 (Xbox360's version my pc will not support). Anyway, i hope that in future PC will get MUA 3 with exclusives!

I don't really like exclusives. I mean, some people could get what they want and others don't and it's unfair, because the game is the same (normally). They should make a decent game, with everything what we said, without any DLCs or platform specific exclusive stuff.

they make DLC's so for example if MUA 3 came out and no one bought it then they figure if they make uhh Emma Frost and Cyclops DLC sure as hell people will by it more cause those are fan favorites I will even buy it but they should make DLC for all systems like for ps2 if you bought emma for DLC all you have to do in the Main menu is type in a code then she's unlocked