Menu

The Marvel Mods Solo Tournament

Started by Cates, August 04, 2010, 06:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As I can't play with my favorites Telepaths (Jean and Emma), I decided to use Psylocke
PLAYER                       CHARACTER    LEVEL    CURRENT AREA
------                                           ----------      -----      -------------
Jean_ Grey_Phoenix      Psylocke         30      Helicarrier Start

PLAYER                       CHARACTER    LEVEL    CURRENT AREA
------                                           ----------      -----      -------------
Jean_ Grey_Phoenix      Songbird         30      Helicarrier Start

you would probably still die cause the robots are energy resistant and songbird has energy powers

August 20, 2010, 06:55PM #170 Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 08:22PM by fox456
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 20, 2010, 04:26PM
you would probably still die cause the robots are energy resistant and songbird has energy powers

That made using Silver Surfer hard and Captain Marvel even harder, but it can still be done -- it just takes longer.

EDIT:

I just tried playing Captain Marvel's simulator mission for the first time and found that he ended up battling -- himself!  The "evil" Captain Marvel was killed in one blow but the mission won't end.  Does anyone know what is going on?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Haha I did it!!!
Doom now kneel before the White Queen and me :P
I took me a lot to beat him, mostly because I couldn't touch him in order to steal his powers, more or less, I tried 10 times (and 2 level ups!) before I could fight him.
I had several close calls. First against those Doomsman (?), and their telekinesis, second against the Doombots, and finally, I almost died (at least) 3 times against Doom and his Dark F4.
Again, the diamond form for my defense and the "Heart Of Mephisto" to recover health quickly did the trick.

-Final Score-
Emma Frost, level 51, Castle Doom.
Time: 18:42
Completed all the missions of the game, except "Save Nightcrawler" on Mephisto's Realm.
Sim Missions (Completed alive)
  -Ultron
  -Crimson Dynamo
  -Emma Frost (vs Dark Cyclops)
  -Piledriver
  -Dragon Man
  -Kurse

PLAYER      CHARACTER      LEVEL      CURRENT AREA
------      ----------      -----      -------------
Whiteking      Emma Frost      51      Castle Doom (Completed)
edward         Cable           32      Atlantis
Fox456         Captain Marvel  43      Valhalla
Marvelfan12345 Jean Grey       30      Stark Tower
Cates          Mr. Fantastic   32      Atlantean Throne     
storm305       Moonstone       51      Doomstark
Me             Sabertooth      41      Skrull
Gevth          Moon Knight     32      Valley of the Spirits
Uncanny        Invisible Woman 30      Hellicarier
Jean Grey

FALLEN HEROES
PLAYER          CHARACTER      LEVEL      MANNER OF DEATH
------          -------------      -----      ----------------
Fox456          Human Torch      30      Killed following the fight with Radioactive Man/W. Soldier
Cates           Mr. Fantastic    30      Killed by health regenerating Doombot on helicarrier.
Monitor         Vision           30      Bullseye
Dihan           Iceman           30      Bullseye
Gevth           Dr. Doom         30      Bullseye
Gevth           Magneto          30      Dead Dum Dum Dugan
Cates        Hulk        31    Killed by Krang and Byrrah
Cates      Dr. Strange    31    Dead Dum Dum Dugan
Fox456          Human Torch      32      Killed by Krang and Byrrah
Gevth           Dr. Doom         32      Killed by Krang and Byrrah
Gevth           Hawkeye          32      Killed by Krang and Byrrah
mccordlarsen Hope Summers     30      Phased through the floor
tymaca321       Quicksilver      31      Dead Dum Dum Dugan
Gevth           Magneto          31      Killed by Mandarin's minions
Fox456          Silver Surfer    34      Killed by Mandarin
LegionODoom     Angel            35      Killed by Mandarin
J_G_Phoenix     Psylocke         30      Killed
J_G_Phoenix     Songbird         30      Killed

It was really fun, and also very usefull to notice the strength and weaknesses of your character, so you can learn how to use him/her in future games or for boosters (in case that you char. needs one ^^)
And also I'm very happy to see that Emma is strong enough to fight Doom alone, haha, hail to the Queen :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Awesome whiteking I knew you the white queen would win lol.yeah those doomsman and there telekinesis is annoying especially battling 4 all at once

Congratulations, whiteking!  I think I will still try to finish the game.  I'm either level 51 or 52, but I've already spent over 18:00 and haven't been in Attilan very long.  I've only done four missions.  I couldn't complete Captain Marvel's mission -- there's a major problem with it.  So, I just quit the game and restarted from my last save.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Congrats Whiteking, seems like the bitch reign has really begun! :O

Quote from: tymaca321 on August 22, 2010, 02:49AM
Congrats Whiteking, seems like the bitch reign has really begun! :O

I told you (evil laugh here) :king:

Thanks! :)
But I'll wait before claiming victory, there are other users who were very close to the end of the game, so let's see their final numbers ^^

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

@ whiteking no I'm in Mephisto realsm I'm Can't decide between Jean Or NightCrawler....
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Ill say Nightcrawler, Jean will be back next moment XD (no kidding) what also could be possible is to go to the nearest extraction point and add Magneto to save both, im not sure if its allowed, but it seems like a good solution if you cant decide

Im not playing this since my mua game doesnt work well durning the fing fang foom fight and I can get mods to work, but how do you use magneto to save both?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 22, 2010, 10:02AM
Im not playing this since my mua game doesnt work well durning the fing fang foom fight and I can get mods to work, but how do you use magneto to save both?

there is a mod of him and it allows you to save both of them because magneto says he can manipulate, control metal.  something like that so he can save both of them

I think this is the thread look at the pic where it is in mephisto level:  http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,726.0.html
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/