Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh! Nevermind about that ticket, for some strange reason the game is working now o.o Ive done nothing to try and fix it after I tried and failed so many times the day before yesterday. And it started working all of a sudden o.o Even the Support/Help thing is loading now.
My computer was probably just harassing me >.> .... and mocking me >.> XD Im still confused though :/

Glad it's working for you now (although it would be nice to know what caused the problem)!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 03, 2013, 07:23AM
Glad it's working for you now (although it would be nice to know what caused the problem)!
Thanks. :)
I wish I knew what caused it though :/

Quote from: fox456 on April 02, 2013, 09:14PM
Hmmm, don't you have Black Suit Spider-Man?  I can't play him anymore because he's members only.

Have you bought a Venomous Box?  I'm wondering if it could be a dud prize of some kind.

I did buy a venom box, or two. Which is also why I am so poor now haha. I kind of wish I didn't buy them but oh well. I got some cards, and some other dumb stuff :/

I'm not sure if I have black spiderman I forgot, I'll check next time I go on.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm not a SHIELD agent so I don't have much gold but I was hoping I could get Venom so I used basically all my gold on a Venom box...and struck out :( Just got some cards and some furniture. Though one interesting item I got was the "Anti-Venom Chair" but when I went to the HQ to try it out and it said WIP o.O

Quote from: DeeDooo on April 03, 2013, 04:13PM
I'm not a SHIELD agent so I don't have much gold but I was hoping I could get Venom so I used basically all my gold on a Venom box...and struck out :( Just got some cards and some furniture. Though one interesting item I got was the "Anti-Venom Chair" but when I went to the HQ to try it out and it said WIP o.O

Thats neat, I don't know if I got anything special I didn't really pay much attention. I was just hoping for Venom.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

@ midnight & deedoo (or anyone else who bought the Venomous boxes),

Can you guys be a little more specific about your Venomous boxes?  I've read mixed reviews.  Some people have gotten heroes, like Hope Summers (and of course Venom), even on their first try.  Others mentioned potions.  You both got some cards.  You know I'm into the card game....   :drool1:  Could you tell me how many cards you got and were they from the new set (Dark Justice) or older sets?  I know you guys aren't into the card game as much as me.  I'm just trying to see if it's worth 200 gold or not.

It was similar to buying a booster pack of cards: there's three levels of rewards. In mine the most common were all furniture, the more special ones were like four or five cards and the "rare" prize was also a card. I believe the cards can come from any of the packs but they can also be ones that were never released in the game until now in the Venom box. That's my understanding anyways.

I got furniture, food, shrink and growth potions, some other potions I can't remember which ones. And of course cards. I wish I at least got some hero.

Thanks guys.  I gave it a try and got almost all gadgets and stuff for headquarters, even one of my uncommon items was a cube or something like that for the headquarters.  The other two uncommon items were cards, but one of those was actually a common card from Unleashed.  The other card was from Villains Fury.  My rare item was Wasp's Power Quest.

Quote from: fox456 on April 04, 2013, 04:29AM
Thanks guys.  I gave it a try and got almost all gadgets and stuff for headquarters, even one of my uncommon items was a cube or something like that for the headquarters.  The other two uncommon items were cards, but one of those was actually a common card from Unleashed.  The other card was from Villains Fury.  My rare item was Wasp's Power Quest.

Oh yeah I forgot I got a card quest too, I think it was one of Thor's.

Spider-Man End of the Earth is now available.

In his new armor, Spider-Man's ready to battle his foes to the ends of the earth! Spider-Man built this armor and packed it with gadgets designed to tackle his toughest foes! Add him to your Squad today!

Haven't seen any of him yet.  And I still haven't seen any Quicksilvers at all.  I'm really surprised.  I thought he'd be popular.

Quote from: fox456 on April 11, 2013, 07:47PM
Haven't seen any of him yet.  And I still haven't seen any Quicksilvers at all.  I'm really surprised.  I thought he'd be popular.

I actually saw one Quicksilver but he didn't do anything.

Check it out! Armored Spider-Man has made his first ever appearance in the store! Be sure to add him to your Squad because he is only available for ONE week.